Green Man Bearded Theory End of the Road

marathonsteve

Surely we will see some of them. The Flaming Lips finish in Canada on 22nd June and are in Ireland in July. Would love a quick return for them. Gutted I missed them on the park last time. Kiwanuka, Goldfrapp, Leylines, Bar Stewards sons  of Val Doonican would be on my list as well. it’s intriguing seeing all the festivals drop their posters and we are caught up in the frenzy of seeing who might join us on the farm.

it’s unique to Glastonbury.  Love it!😍

Bearded Theory gets stronger by the year. At the first one I think I only saw 2 acts, Hobo Jones and 3 Daft Monkeys...and now we have the Flaming Lips.

Green Man - I see Lucinda Williams is in Europe in June so she must be a possibility, and Goldfrapp too as they’ve played Glastonbury on a few occasions.

4 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

Bearded Theory gets stronger by the year. At the first one I think I only saw 2 acts, Hobo Jones and 3 Daft Monkeys...and now we have the Flaming Lips.

Green Man - I see Lucinda Williams is in Europe in June so she must be a possibility, and Goldfrapp too as they’ve played Glastonbury on a few occasions.

I have seen Hobo Joes and 3 daft monkeys who were good 

Edited by marathonsteve

Hobo Jones and 3 Daft Monkeys  are both excellent and good fun.

Bearded Theory has a very strong line up which on paper floats my boat more than Green Man but it's a distance issue for me. GM is on my doorstep, relatively speaking.  Also I have always been pleasantly surprised by GM acts that I've not really been familiar with.  The bookers do tend to know their bands well.

Edited by grumpyhack

16 minutes ago, grumpyhack said:

Hobo Jones and 3 Daft Monkeys  are both excellent and good fun.

Bearded Theory has a very strong line up which on paper floats my boat more than Green Man but it's a distance issue for me. GM is on my doorstep, relatively speaking.  Also I have always been pleasantly surprised by GM acts that I've not really been familiar with.  The bookers do tend to know their bands well.

Green Man does have its own micro climate. First time volunteering last . Loved it and the bands