Noisily Festival 2020

Cannedm

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 9:05 PM, Cannedm said:

Anyone going to Nosiily Festival 2020? Location looks great and the lineup was released this week. 

Including Hidden Empire, Ace Ventura, Goldie, Gregor Tresher, Layo & Bushwacka and more...

https://noisilyfestival.com/line-up/

It's a lush festival.  Can't recommend it enough!

Such nice crowd vibes and really well put together.

My big 4-0 is on the Friday of this years festival.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Postponed to 2021 😭

Interestingly they are asking for people to "donate" their ticket to the festival. As in receive no refund, and also forfeit their ticket so that it won't roll over for 2021.

I imagine the balance sheet must be looking pretty grim if they are asking people to donate their entire festival ticket.

I am happy to let them hang onto my money and roll over my ticket for 2021, which is the kind of support I'm happy to give.But donating my whole ticket, and then rebuying another one for 2021 is a stretch too far for my budget.

All the best to them though, and I really hope that they will be back in 2021 to honour my ticket 😃

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

Anyone else going to Noisily 2021? I was supposed to be going with 2 others but looks like they have dropped out and not sure if I really want to go on my own.. it's supposed to be a great friendly small-scale festival but don't want to be the one person there on my own...

• 3 months later...