Mixed camper van & caravan group

ShuMart

We are off to Beautiful days this year and are potentially going to have a group with both camper vans and caravans, would it be possible to camp together?

I see from the latest map Blue 2 is camper van & caravans, are you able to request which field you camp in on arrival? Were planning on arriving Thursday lunchtime when the car parks open

I've been to Beautiful Days many times but this is our first in a camper van.

Edited by ShuMart
typo

We are planning on arriving together.

The official response from Beautiful Days is that campervans and caravans will be in different fields. I asked if its possible to request a specific campervan field on arrival but they did not say. The campervan fields adjacent to the caravan fields would be spot on, were not planning on spending all day at the campsite!

Anyone any experience in requesting specific campervan fields on arrival?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 8:51 AM, ShuMart said:

Anyone any experience in requesting specific campervan fields on arrival?

If you're aiming for car park opening time, then you'll be directed to whichever field they're filling. Unlikely you'll be able to request which one.