Human Traffic

shuttlep

17 minutes ago, priest17 said:

Surprised to see Katy B's name on the line-up, kinda thought her mission was complete.

We saw Katy B at Bestival 2011 (I think, might have been 2012) and when she did the standard intro to the band members, she said 'Steve on guitar, Jimbo on keys, Derek on bass, and on drums.... errrrrr....' I think she got his name eventually, but it was drowned out by everyone there laughing. On a mission was a tune though. 

1 minute ago, sirjonnyp said:

We saw Katy B at Bestival 2011 (I think, might have been 2012) and when she did the standard intro to the band members, she said 'Steve on guitar, Jimbo on keys, Derek on bass, and on drums.... errrrrr....' I think she got his name eventually, but it was drowned out by everyone there laughing. On a mission was a tune though. 

Ahah classic Katy.

Aye, propa banga. Don't tell anyone but I actually really liked the cover Arctic Monkeys did of it.

16 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

The soundtrack was a banger. This being the highlight for me. It's not on the official soundtrack - but is the tune in the club when Jeremy Factsman is giving his report

Belfast is my fave on there. Its just a beautiful piece of music.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Tommy Dickfingers said:

If the Uber driver lets me jump on the tunes when I get a taxi home from a night out I’ll whack on Belfast usually. 

Out of upvotes but that's just class.  Will have to try and remember this.  However, usually at this point in proceedings I can't remember my own name.

What a soundtrack though... might have to watch the film again soon.  Reminds me of being young and having 73 quid to my name and waxing the lot every weekend.