Creamfields atmosphere?

Maldy33

Hey guys,

Thinking of going to Creamfields this year as the lineup is so good, however I went in 2008 and it was so rough and lairy it put me off ever going back. How is the atmosphere around the arena these days? Been to Glasto, Download, Reading, SW4, Bloodstock amongst others so have a fairly wide point of reference. SW4 was a lovely atmosphere so hoping Creamfields may have evolved to a similar one! 

I went for the 1st time last year on the Sunday and didn’t see a bit of trouble, no attitudes. The friendliest festival I’ve been to TBH but may have just been lucky. Booked again this year but on Saturday

Edited by lendan

• 1 month later...

Started going in 2017 with a large group and found the atmosphere to be pretty relaxed. I always got the impression before attending it was quite rough but have thoroughly enjoyed myself each time. My group aren't going this year but if the festival does go ahead I have no qualms about going it alone and getting chatting to people when I'm there :)