Welcome to the newbies

Crazyfool01

Some good news from @eFestivals in a tweet las night ...... so are you new to the site or just lurking ? this site provides some amazing information and helpfulness .... if you have those Golden tickets or are part of the resale crew ... please set up an account and post away .... new people keep the forum and the festival alive .... so how are those excitement levels at the moment ? what are you most looking forward to based on the current rumours ?.... anyway post away ... post anything , dont be shy we were all new once :) and nice one neil 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Great news 😀 

Probably worth a reminder to play nice as well...I know we can all get a bit grouchy over the winter period when the news dries up, but the idea of this forum is to keep the Glastonbury vibe going all year. Now's the time to start and get really excited 😎

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Bovla said:

Been on efests for a while, can confirm it's the best place to stoke the excitement. Whether that be ticket day, announcements, resale day, poster drop, full drop, state of the ground, weather forecast the list goes on!

Agreed, somehow I've gotten caught up in all the excitement despite having never been to the festival and having no ticket for this year (so far...)

• Upvote 2

Just now, Skelts said:

@crazyfool1 I know you were considering Beautiful Days last year.  The first drop of the line up is out today and confirmation of the Sunday theme is .............  

MAD HATS.

Right up your street this year!  And maybe also for @stuartbert two hats

:)

oh :) I was looking at the lineup earlier but somehow managed to miss the theme .... very unlike me :) .... ive a resolution to get out an about more this year .... ill put myself down as a rumour at this stage :) cheers 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

oh :) I was looking at the lineup earlier but somehow managed to miss the theme .... very unlike me :) .... ive a resolution to get out an about more this year .... ill put myself down as a rumour at this stage :) cheers 

Well I'm a defo so if you do end up going, I'll look out for you!

1 hour ago, northernringo said:

Agreed, somehow I've gotten caught up in all the excitement despite having never been to the festival and having no ticket for this year (so far...)

There's always something to debate (discuss conspiracy theories about patterns) even without a ticket.

I haven't got a ticket this year either, keeping those fingers crossed in the resale! 

5 hours ago, Bovla said:

Been on efests for a while, can confirm it's the best place to stoke the excitement. Whether that be ticket day, announcements, resale day, poster drop, full drop, state of the ground, weather forecast the list goes on!

GlastoCam!

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Welcome all, by June you will have the equivalent of a joint honours degree in meteorology and soil management 

And you'll know @deebeedoobee's dog, jars and dipping stick as well as the rest of us.

• Upvote 2

Perfect thread to post this...

I've got a spare copy of the Glastonbury 50 book and surprisingly none of my friends seemed that bothered about it so...

I don't know if @eFestivals can do some kind of random draw for it but I'm happy to send the book to someone who signs up to Gold or buys a tshirt/cup etc?

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Perfect thread to post this...

I've got a spare copy of the Glastonbury 50 book and surprisingly none of my friends seemed that bothered about it so...

I don't know if @eFestivals can do some kind of random draw for it but I'm happy to send the book to someone who signs up to Gold or buys a tshirt/cup etc?

Nice one D2D  :) upvotes have dried up today just like the site will be soon fingers crossed  .... I did have a suggestion of giving it as a second prize for the june efest prize but that might be a little cruel ... although for me some Glastonbury is better than no Glastonbury