Lollapalooza Berlin 2020

Hullabaloo92

6 minutes ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

I attend Lolla Berlin every year since 2015......any questions?

- How is the atmosphere show shows?
- Easy to go from stage to stage?
- Why would you recommend this festival?

I gonna see RATM for sure this year. But I hesitate between festivals and the few indoor shows (Prague - Krakow) :) 

8 hours ago, Archi said:

- How is the atmosphere show shows?
- Easy to go from stage to stage?
- Why would you recommend this festival?

I gonna see RATM for sure this year. But I hesitate between festivals and the few indoor shows (Prague - Krakow) :) 

I could elaborate on this if you want, but if you just wanna see Rage and have the option to do a solo show, you should do that instead. Berlin should be crowded as fuck....(watch the Radiohead Show from 2016, it was a different location but you get the idea)

10 hours ago, Slix_Trix said:

Would love to catch RATM but just wondering about day tickets. Anyone know how quickly these sell out?

It will not sell out that fast. They have quite a lot of dates in Europe and their biggest fans prefer their solo shows compared to festivals. Even Coachella didn't sell out this year. They still sell tickets through AMEX sale even though they wrote that its sold out.

11 hours ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

I could elaborate on this if you want, but if you just wanna see Rage and have the option to do a solo show, you should do that instead. Berlin should be crowded as fuck....(watch the Radiohead Show from 2016, it was a different location but you get the idea)

Thanks for the infos. And I'm thinking about seeing them in Prague indeed.

5 hours ago, charlierc said:

Assuming there isn't a line-up announcement tomorrow, I wonder who is potentially about to fill up slots at this one.

Liam Gallagher, as he seems to be everywhere? 😝

Already played two years ago and it was empty as fuck, I can't see him coming back that soon....

He isn't playing any other german festival at this point, though.

On 2/14/2020 at 6:50 PM, RarerThanDandyB said:

I reckon next announcement 17th to tie in with Eminem.

Eminem doesn't make any sense here, he would sell out the whole location with 80.000 people for more than the festival ticket price itself just within minutes. If he plays Sziget, he wouldn't be around for a whole month.

I really really hope they had to wait for The Strokes show in Berlin last friday and can announce tomorrow.

The same goes for the new Superbloom Festival in Munich during the same weekend.....

On 2/16/2020 at 5:36 PM, Hullabaloo92 said:

Eminem doesn't make any sense here, he would sell out the whole location with 80.000 people for more than the festival ticket price itself just within minutes. If he plays Sziget, he wouldn't be around for a whole month.

I really really hope they had to wait for The Strokes show in Berlin last friday and can announce tomorrow.

The same goes for the new Superbloom Festival in Munich during the same weekend.....

I didn't know if Eminem was that big in Germany, especially given he seems to have played less shows there than in places like the UK, for instance. But I must presume he has the stature still.

There was a part of me half tempted to wonder if Strokes in Berlin was an exclusive there. But now its out of the way, who knows.

2 minutes ago, charlierc said:

I didn't know if Eminem was that big in Germany, especially given he seems to have played less shows there than in places like the UK, for instance. But I must presume he has the stature still.

There was a part of me half tempted to wonder if Strokes in Berlin was an exclusive there. But now its out of the way, who knows.

Eminem was and still is huge in Germany. His 2018 Show sold out in less than 5 minutes and it was 75,000 Tickets.