Change coach return time

AlexOvd

Hi all!

First of all I don't know if this is the right forum to post this, if not I will delete it or move it.

I would like to check with you if someone had the experience in the past of changing the coach time that had assigned with the ticket.

I have bought four coach tickets with the schedule London Return Travel (Dep 12:00 Ret 12:00) and I would like to change if possible the return for earlier as we have to catch a flight. Of course when I was buying them I didn't even realize about the times, I just picked the first choice I saw in the system 😂

Did anyone this in the past?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by AlexOvd

Yeah, what Jass said.  I've got both See Tickets and National Express coaches, and they didn't check either on the return journey.  I'd imagine you'll be fine, but there is always a risk this'll be the year they decide to start checking :D

Might be worth making an enquiry to See as it might be something they can do, in which case you know it's all good, but equally I wouldn't panic if they can't

If the flight is from Heathrow, National Express run direct coaches from the Festival to the Airport.

They're expensive, especially when you've already paid for transport, but the convenience of going direct may make it worthwhile. Looks like they've pencilled it in as a 4 hour journey (it'd be a bit over 2 hours if the roads were empty so they've planned for traffic delays), and they run every 2 hours starting 6am.

Edited by incident
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, incident said:

If the flight is from Heathrow, National Express run direct coaches from the Festival to the Airport.

They're expensive, especially when you've already paid for transport, but the convenience of going direct may make it worthwhile. Looks like they've pencilled it in as a 4 hour journey (it'd be a bit over 2 hours if the roads were empty so they've planned for traffic delays), and they run every 2 hours starting 6am.

I still didn't buy the flight. We are considering options. I have no flights from Heathrow unfortunately! 

You’ll be fine. My coach was less than half empty on the way back & I got one an hour early than booked... I presume due to hangovers, lie ins, people getting earlier coaches & no shows due to getting a lift back.

I has a suspicion it might be like that.

1 hour ago, a6l6e6x said:

You can have my 6am return on Monday if you want! Dreading that one

But this is the best coach return time there is. 

Pack up when you get up on Sunday and put all your stuff in the lock ups. Sail all the way through the rest of the day and night. It all then finishes at 5, which gives you the perfect amount of time to stagger to Gate A. Get on coach, pass out and before you know it you're back in your hometown.