Kendal live in vehicle tickets

Elaine Lister

Hi  does anyone have a secret hotline to customer services at Kendal Calling or know how to get a reply to an

email?

I have messaged 5 times over the last few weeks to ask if there is likely to be more live in vehicle spaces

released - I registered on a list for Frontier Field but have received no acknowledgement or info.  I also asked

if you can buy day tickets and camp outwith the arena visiting daily.  I assume this will be ok as folks who live in the

area are not going to camp but I can't get any reply from them and don't want to wait until the festival tickets

are sold out. Any ideas?

I spoke with them about a month ago asking the same question if the Live In tickets would be available to buy again... the response was they couldn't confirm if they were going to go on sale or not. I am sticking to camping this year again, loved it last year minus the weather- which is why i thought Live In but going to just go with it with a tent, cant be any worse than the weather last year!

I was also told by one of the members of staff last year that we couldn't leave once we were in ( we didnt fancy any of the music on the last daytime so were going to have some drinks in the village). This may be different if you arent actually staying, im not 100% on that one