Did Anyone Get A Guinness

Bisque

1 hour ago, ian the worm said:

No but you all spent 5 days wandering past it.

200,000 on site each day for 5 days = 1M opportunities and only THIS guy found it..... 

87A6A1B3-F61A-49BD-9F32-C93B0E3A6981.jpeg.7c3fe5cd20a11d31b8dde170e46b1246.jpeg

It's a bit of a push to equate that with 200,000 people looking for it though Ian 😂

• Upvote 1

Tell you what, I'll buy a pint for the first three people who identify me actually wearing more than two hats - provided it's outside the efests meet.

What the hell, if anyone clocks me wearing three, I'll buy you two!

Note this offer is null and void if you convince me to don the extra headwear. That's just cheating.

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Tell you what, I'll buy a pint for the first three people who identify me actually wearing more than two hats - provided it's outside the efests meet.

Note this offer is null and void if you convince me to don the extra headwear. That's just cheating.

I randomly identified you at the fireworks! Only the classic two hats though. Can I have a pint for that? 😉

2 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Let’s not go down this route ... should I file my claim for bankruptcy now ? :) 

18 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Now concocting a plan that involves drugging you, putting multiple hats on you without your knowledge, getting photos, and then claiming free beer when you come round.

Not creepy at all