Vaping at Glasto

Bisque

Recently back from a trip to SE Asia, I was the only person with a vape (I know they are illegal in Thailand). I was the only person vaping at Wilderness too, got by ok & at Sziget stayed in Air BnB so I was able to charge. How do the rest of you guys that vape get by at festivals?

Last time I smoked was a year ago & only because OH gave me one after a few beers.

I have a block charger but it’s so slow at charging my vape & only one set of spare batteries.

There’s loads of small light refillable pod devices around, I’ll be taking one of those. Will get one nearer the time as technology is improving all the time. One with at least a built in 1500mah battery that I can charge with a power bank at night.

I used an Innokin Biip at Glastonbury last year, was fine, but was a bit chunky, heavy and a faff to fill. There’s far better ones about these days

Edited by Quahog5

I have a SMOK nord which is a MTL vape that lasts most of the day and charges pretty quickly on a powerbank, and i also have a direct to lung box mod with a Freemax Mesh pro (triple mesh coil).

Last year i took both as well as 8 sets of batteries for the box. To be honest, ill probably do the same again, but carrying the box mod around is a pain in the arse. 

Haven't smoked tobacco in three years, so i just smoke pure joints pretty much all weekend too.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:46 PM, GoonerRob said:

I have a SMOK nord which is a MTL vape that lasts most of the day and charges pretty quickly on a powerbank, and i also have a direct to lung box mod with a Freemax Mesh pro (triple mesh coil).

Last year i took both as well as 8 sets of batteries for the box. To be honest, ill probably do the same again, but carrying the box mod around is a pain in the arse. 

Haven't smoked tobacco in three years, so i just smoke pure joints pretty much all weekend too.

A direct to lung box mod you say... 

I've got a Juul (which apparently makes me a wannabe-cool w*nker, but tbh, I just like the fact it's tiny and easy to use and no mess...).  It charges in ~1hr, and I have a charging case that it sits in which holds spare pods and gives around 5 charges.

Also, it's allegedly possible to somehow make your own special juices with something the kids allegedly call "distillate", and allegedly refill your pods (or refillable pods) with this, and allegedly discreetly do something called "getting high"?  I don't really understand what all this is about, of course, because drugs are bad.