Golden Oldies photos thread

Crazyfool01

8 minutes ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

The earliest year that I have photos from '86. Here's me with the missus. Cost two quid for a Polaroid pic with the snake. In those days animals were a common sight there,everything from dogs and cats to goats and oxen.

Wow, did we look young and beautiful! Loved my long leather waistcoat.

a snake pikton 86.jpg

word you never thought u would say on a festival forum .... Thats some snake Sawdusty :) 

This shot was taking when The Cure played on the Saturday night in 1986 - when I was a ticket holder {weekend tickets were £17} - as people will recall there was a massive lightning storm just behind the Pyramid stage as they started playing - one of the best concerts I have seen at Glastonbury 

it was also the year that the WBC won the drinks contract although I did not know them - below is one of the Bars from that year - its called The Measures Taken { Have not got a clue why it was called that but I know someone who will know the answer } - look close - that is a Dog - 

Below is the very laid back WBC Crew site {1986}  and bottom is our ' Mobile phone '

Michelle.thumb.jpg.8b85302d1b46954bf7437831060c97ca.jpgmeasurestaken.thumb.jpg.7e72c9ed91b0a447393a1b6acc68a9ac.jpgwbc-86-cabin.thumb.jpg.661d42bce528beaf853d7111871ad77e.jpgglasto86messageboard.thumb.jpg.18b47789fe9baef7f76180890818945f.jpg

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...