RustySpanner

2020 Line-up Thread

Adrienne leckner (big thief frontwoman) is doing a london solo gig on the sunday, so I expect her to probably do one during the festival as well!

Car Seat Headrest have announced a new album, and are doing the US leg of their tour in June and July. Could be a possible addition? Maybe a Garden headliner?

5 hours ago, zahidf said:

Adrienne leckner (big thief frontwoman) is doing a london solo gig on the sunday, so I expect her to probably do one during the festival as well!

If she doesn't appear in the official lineup, then hopefully she'll turn up on the Piano Stage. 

UK tour ends just two days prior to EOTR so definitely a possibility they play. The sight of Swans in the big top got me a little excited. Are they too big for that stage, though? As not sure where best they would fit. 

On the same weekend as EOTR. We might get some additions from his lineup, although other than Gruff Rhys I think we already have the ones I'd want. IF we're allowed to gather together in a field by then.

image.png.9605fe750ca44a80b233ca2e9b27f495.png

1 hour ago, paulwa said:

On the same weekend as EOTR. We might get some additions from his lineup, although other than Gruff Rhys I think we already have the ones I'd want. IF we're allowed to gather together in a field by then.

Would like Sinead O'Brien and The Nightingales too.

1 hour ago, paulwa said:

Keeley Forsyth would fit in nicely. 

Chance of (my beloved) Daughter? Garden headliner / Woods sub? Announced the other day for a festival in Italy on 28 August.

Would be pretty made up if my headliners could be Big Thief / Daughter / Pixies / Bright Eyes.

Swans. Algiers. Anna Meredith. Dan Deacon. Grouper . Nils frahm . Tim Hecker . Onehtrix point never. Anna Von Hausswolff . 

Edited by wolfamongwolves

9 minutes ago, wolfamongwolves said:

Swans. Algiers. Anna Meredith. Dan Deacon. Grouper . Nils frahm . Tim Hecker . Onehtrix point never. Anna Von Hausswolff . 

This is a prediction, right? That'd be perfect for me.

37 minutes ago, wolfamongwolves said:

What slot do you think Swans would play if they were announced? 

1 hour ago, Tomos_ said:

Garden headliner.

Or maybe late night tipi. Pretty sure they only play very long sets though so Garden headliner make more sense I reckon.

Edited by Guy Incognito

2 hours ago, Tomos_ said:

Would love to see them on the garden stage, but I think if we are lucky enough to have them I feel it would be the big top .