2020 Line-up Thread

RustySpanner

27 minutes ago, snipe said:

Well goodbye to the best toilets award.  None in boutique area (not that it matters as fences are missing) and the ones shared with quiet area are already empty of bog roll and have plenty of unflushed surprises. People are animals.  

Are you sure? They are normally next to the tent with the sofas and charging station.

How can there be no fence, everyone will be using the power banks/showers..!

Edited by goldengirl

1 hour ago, snipe said:

Well goodbye to the best toilets award.  None in boutique area (not that it matters as fences are missing) and the ones shared with quiet area are already empty of bog roll and have plenty of unflushed surprises. People are animals.  

As far as I've seen every festival this year has had bad feedback on the toilets. I gather a lot of the big suppliers are being used at testing and vaccination sites and obviously given the short notice of 100% confirmation everyone's had beggars can't be choosers but...

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

As far as I've seen every festival this year has had bad feedback on the toilets. I gather a lot of the big suppliers are being used at testing and vaccination sites and obviously given the short notice of 100% confirmation everyone's had beggars can't be choosers but...

In fairness the non portaloo toilets are pretty great if a bit more pokey than the old andyloos. There seems to be less of them though. Hope they stay in good nick. I was really just annoyed after finding 4/5 toilets in a row unflushed at 1pm first day.

Hey, it's Tyson from Slow Down Molasses (we played EOTR in 2011 and 2016).  I've got a bit of a random note here.

Has anyone who is now on site seen an art installation that looks like this:  https://www.instagram.com/p/CTA-D6Bn4Dw/?fbclid=IwAR2QQ-qRxNU9GNWwXJD4NwNrcI40AViwI46cL9MUYo7qDWfsGGasLo70OYE

If so, please post photos if possible. It's by our bassist, Chrix Morix.  He was to be over there to set it up, but was not able to make it due to flight restrictions.

Also, on a side note, if you have not seen, we have a new album coming out in October. Here's the first few songs. We were to be in the UK in October, but just had to cancel those dates due to flight restrictions.  Though we should be able to reschedule for next spring.

Have a blast everyone. I'm envious of you all!