2020 Line-up Thread

RustySpanner

How Does It Feel To Be Loved? are doing the Sunday post-headliners DJ set at the Two Tribes Campfire (confirmed as the former Beavertown), and their usual Disco Ship Kids Disco from 2.15pm on Saturday. I'd assume from the former that there'll be decent DJs there every night.

BREAKING: Porridge Radio and H Hawkline confirm their Clashfinder slots are correct.

Edited by SweepingTheNation

54 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

BUILD VIDEO! BUILD VIDEO!

Towards the end it looks like you can see the open sided TIpi tent and the new out door area that was mentioned (on Twitter or Facebook a couple of weeks ago).  Looks pretty good.

The Big Tent looks unchanged so need to see what we think about that - luckily until Sunday most of the acts we want to see are elsewhere.

10 minutes ago, Vamagus said:

The Big Tent looks unchanged so need to see what we think about that - luckily until Sunday most of the acts we want to see are elsewhere.

They said a few weeks ago they couldn't open up the Big Top any further for noise restriction/sound leakage reasons and would be recommending wearing masks inside.

1 hour ago, SweepingTheNation said:

All those are correct to the Clashfinder, but what I'd be concerned about before printing it is Naima Bock's IG says she's playing Talking Heads at 7.15pm Friday, which corresponds with nothing given.

The Talking Heads stage sets seem to be a lot later this year. “Headliners” seem to be 9pm

Edit - just seen the clashfinder has been updated 

Edited by bobbyperu

38 minutes ago, copperbottom said:

Would it be a bit cheeky to bring a setlist from a previous show along to one of the signings? Considering it but wouldn't want to be a pain, what do you guys reckon🙂

I don't think so! I don't believe many artists would be like 'ugh no' to signing something, and a setlist is a pretty good item to sign!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, copperbottom said:

Inability to sleep led to me look closer at the build video, and closer inspection revealed a (admittedly blurry) board of the cinema times, so I've made a go of transcribing them in the hopes it helps anyone with their plans:) Here goes! (Apologies if there's any slight mistakes, I've checked them against the runtimes and it does seem to be pretty accurate)

Thursday (curated by EOTR)
18:30 Woman at War
20:30 Blindspotting
22:15 A Simple Plan
00:30 The Friends of Eddie Coyle

Friday (curated by Andy Starke)
10:00 The Wizard of Oz
12:00 Star Trek: This Side of Paradise
13:00 Witch: We Intend To Cause Havoc
15:30 *Mystery Film*
17:45 Nuts in May
19:30 Patrick
21:15 Possessor
23:15 Censor (w/ Intro by Andy Starke)
01:00 The Blair Witch Project

Saturday (curated by Ben Wheatley)
10:00 Fantastic Mr Fox
11:45 Star Trek: The Trouble with Tribbles
12:45 Sisters with Transistors
14:30 Delia Derbyshire: The Myths and The Legendary Tapes
16:15 Q&A with Writer/Director Caroline Catz
16:45 Squid: Expanding in Space (Premiere)
17:00 Stardust
19:00 Privilege
21:00 The Legend of Hell House
22:45 In the Earth (w/ Intro by director Ben Wheatley)
00:45 The Borderlands

Sunday (curated by Jonny Greenwood)
10:00 The Kid
11:15 Sherlock Jr.
12:30 North by Northwest
15:00 High Society
17:20 The Trout
20:15 Hair
22:30 Midsommar
01:00 Haxan

Solid work!

56 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

Advanced warning for newbies - get to the Big Top early for the bigger/more hyped sets. They close the entrances to the tent when it gets too busy so try to get there at least 10mins before Dry Cleaning/Squid etc. 

Squid are playing the garden, non?

4 minutes ago, Guy Incognito said:

True. Must be thinking of when lots got refused entry for them in 2019.

Point is valid though. The high of the end of Ezra Furman on the woods, was swiftly eradicated by seeing gigantic queues snaking in all directions for Idles

Edited by robith
used the wrong word