2020 Line-up Thread

RustySpanner

5 minutes ago, mario man said:

One of the qualities of eotr are the slow starts to the day. Therefore plenty of time to plan manoeuvres for later on. It will be fine & wonderful!
The only thing on my mind is whether to bring my bobble hat for the evenings. Currently it’s in the bag!

1 hour ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Playlist is up to date with H Hawkline added, Alice Boman and Scalping removed (gutted about that), and updated tracks for Katy J Pearson, Billy Nomates, Bingo Fury and James Leonard Hewitson.

Thanks for the appreciative comments, I, er, appreciate them.

5 minutes ago, mario man said:

One of the qualities of eotr are the slow starts to the day. Therefore plenty of time to plan manoeuvres for later on. It will be fine & wonderful!
The only thing on my mind is whether to bring my bobble hat for the evenings. Currently it’s in the bag!

6 minutes ago, mario man said:

Packed my official merchTM Hanson beanie 😂😂

13 minutes ago, mario man said:

The last thing that went into my bag. I almost forgot. Then I couldn't find any of them! I've got about 6 - where the fuck have I put them? Eventually I found an old Irish Man Utd hat at the bottom of my washing basket. Normally I hate wearing football related stuff at festivals, but it's the only one I found, so it'll have to do.

55 minutes ago, robith said:

I geniunely couldn't tell you, but it was the Tibetian Kitchen.

Last time I went I ordered momos so often they started giving me their other dishes on the side cos they were like "there's more than momos man!"

I'm made up that the Tibetian kitchen is back.... one of my fav food stalls.... I always treat myself on the sunday to a meal from these guys....

• Upvote 1