2020 Line-up Thread

RustySpanner

I'm super excited. Went to Latitude earlier in the year, and though good was so crowded and big, I found myself longing for the chilled experience of eotr,. Hopefully the only minor stress will be deciding which stage to head to next!

On that subject, 1st on tomorrow, Blood Wizard vs Fortitude Valley. I'm enjoying both... Anyone seen either to feed back on the live experience?

11 minutes ago, xxialac said:

There’s an answer for everything!

I mean, I agree it would’ve been nice, I like to plan for the exact reason you set out (and usually print a clashfinder too, although this year for the first time I’m taking my proper phone so can just use that). It’s not really that big of a deal, though, particularly as the times announced by the acts so far have tied in exactly with 2019.

Very much looking forward to it. Plenty for me to see and the fact the line-up is not quite as stacked as a normal year is leaving more space to visit the Talking Heads stage or just wander around. Particularly can't wait to see Little Simz, that Tiny Desk concert she released yesterday is amazing. Also a self-imposed 'no tents' rule will mean some early nights, although a stellar secret set announcement might tempt me.

4 minutes ago, cowowl said:

Very much looking forward to it. Plenty for me to see and the fact the line-up is not quite as stacked as a normal year is leaving more space to visit the Talking Heads stage or just wander around. Particularly can't wait to see Little Simz, that Tiny Desk concert she released yesterday is amazing. Also a self-imposed 'no tents' rule will mean some early nights, although a stellar secret set announcement might tempt me.

I like the early morning do nothing rambles around the site. Maybe grab a coffee, a light breakfast, have a relax and a read, maybe a shit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SweepingTheNation said:

If the times were released yesterday as people on here demanded they'd be it would now be wrong. It's not like the festival is going to hoodwink people who are on site into thinking those are still playing until the last minute.

Question: is anyone actually looking forward to EOTR? Because right now it doesn't seem so.

Just capable of being simultaneously excited and mildly irked by a nonsensical decision

1 minute ago, Guy Incognito said:

The one that used to be near the entrance to the tipi?!?!?

I geniunely couldn't tell you, but it was the Tibetian Kitchen.

Last time I went I ordered momos so often they started giving me their other dishes on the side cos they were like "there's more than momos man!"

• Like 1

Just now, robith said:

I geniunely couldn't tell you, but it was the Tibetian Kitchen.

Last time I went I ordered momos so often they started giving me their other dishes on the side cos they were like "there's more than momos man!"

Ahh right. There used to be a place right by the entrance to the tipi but I'll give that place a go. Thanks for the heads up.