2020 Line-up Thread

RustySpanner

If anyone isn't feeling the headliners on either stage one day, I can recommend trying the inflatable observatory which is usually open during the headline slot I think...

I'll probably watch the garden headliners on Sat/Sunday. Agree Little Simz probably would have headlined if she was booked in 2021 instead of 2020.

1 hour ago, Wooderson said:

Sleafords have an unmistakable wit and punchy appeal. King Krule I just don't get. Do they have any good tunes?

hehehe, you talking about King Krule sounds exactly like my Ma talking about Kid A era Radiohead

As it goes, I quite like the Ooz, - the latest one didn't grab me in the same way, but I guess I'm not really the target audience for him. I think live, he'll have quite the band/set up with him, so think it could be quite a decent spectacle in those terms

Edited by Mardy

In an understandably difficult, "light" lineup year it's a real shame the two biggest pulls for me - John Grant and Hot Chip - clash.

On a separate note can someone direct me to the up to date Spotify playlist that was updated following the 30+ bands in & out of a few weeks ago. I keep finding I'm playing the one that has now cancelled bands in it.

At first glance the acts I wanted to see seem well spread across the weekend- a couple of clashes but I found last time I was able to catch a good chunk of each set with the stages so close together. And apart from headliners, EOTR are good at staggering the set times between stages. I’m hoping Dry Cleaning will fit the gap between second and last main stage acts on Sunday eve

49 minutes ago, airwaves said:

In an understandably difficult, "light" lineup year it's a real shame the two biggest pulls for me - John Grant and Hot Chip - clash.

On a separate note can someone direct me to the up to date Spotify playlist that was updated following the 30+ bands in & out of a few weeks ago. I keep finding I'm playing the one that has now cancelled bands in it.

I’ve been doing one here (not yet up to date with all of today’s additions, but I’m working on it):

1 hour ago, airwaves said:

I think its quite substantial! The Grant/Chip clash is a bummer in the summer, however, full agreement.