2020 Line-up Thread

RustySpanner

1 hour ago, snipe said:

I get the feeling Beavertown is gone.  The "your favourite tipple might be missing" comment from EOTR and no sign of it in the drinks area while Fever tree and Cider bus got added is what I am basing it on. 

Ah no - where/when did they make that comment?

1 hour ago, mario man said:

Ah no - where/when did they make that comment?

Will The Festival Feel Different/Smaller/Less Than A Normal EOTR?

We’re doing absolutely everything we can to make the festival as normal as possible once you’re inside. Of course, there will be small differences – you might be missing your favourite caterer or tipple – but we’ve worked hard to bring as many people as possible back with us for 2021. The magic will be there ten fold after such a long break, don’t worry! 

https://endoftheroadfestival.com/information/covid/

4 hours ago, snipe said:

I get the feeling Beavertown is gone.  The "your favourite tipple might be missing" comment from EOTR and no sign of it in the drinks area while Fever tree and Cider bus got added is what I am basing it on. 

Loved Beavertown being there, but got mightily fed up with the bar to the right of the Garden which was always taking about 20 minutes to get a beer, always seemed to be running out or have technical problems, pumps breaking down and the like. Hope they get a decent replacement.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Copperface said:

Loved Beavertown being there, but got mightily fed up with the bar to the right of the Garden which was always taking about 20 minutes to get a beer, always seemed to be running out or have technical problems, pumps breaking down and the like. Hope they get a decent replacement.

Ah, who cares? Frankly I'd drink Carling through a sweaty sock just to be at a festival again! 😄

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Ah, who cares? Frankly I'd drink Carling through a sweaty sock just to be at a festival again! 😄

Not long now. I think I'm still recovering from Latitude.....definitely not festy-fit.

1 hour ago, Copperface said:

Will The Festival Feel Different/Smaller/Less Than A Normal EOTR?

We’re doing absolutely everything we can to make the festival as normal as possible once you’re inside. Of course, there will be small differences – you might be missing your favourite caterer or tipple – but we’ve worked hard to bring as many people as possible back with us for 2021. The magic will be there ten fold after such a long break, don’t worry! 

https://endoftheroadfestival.com/information/covid/

Cheers! Well I’m looking at that as a general comment as it mentions food as well! but as others have said I’d drink anything, just happy to be back at a fest 

Only five acts shown on the Woods on Friday.

Also Broadside Hacks not listed - they are made up of members of other acts playing, so could be a late night set but they have always appeared on the website as a billed act in themselves.

That Sunday is absolutely stacked, I think about 80% of the acts I’m most excited for are playing then! While it’s nice to have stuff to look forward to towards the end of the fest, gonna be a clash nightmare.

That being said, wasn’t fussed about King Krule so Richard Dawson on Garden is ideal. Might not see any Woods headliners!

All feels real now, very excited.

Edited by sjseabass

That gap on the Woods on the Friday is extremely suspicious.

Presumably they have a surprise act they'll announce on the day? It can't be any of the Wide Awake bands as they're all playing on that day. And it can't be an act bigger than Hot Chip and Damon Albarn presumably. Beak would fit the bill perfectly.

Or they want to put on a secret Smile set, given Greenwood is there, I'd be ok with that too...