2020 Line-up Thread

RustySpanner

I had a bit of time this morning so I've set up a Clashfinder (https://clashfinder.com/s/eotr2021), with placeholder times for now from previous years to save time later. I'll add the rest when the day splits are released, but if anybody else gets there first on that day then obviously feel free! 🙂

I've also added the Thursday acts above (subject to change).

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, JHad said:

I had a bit of time this morning so I've set up a Clashfinder (https://clashfinder.com/s/eotr2021), with placeholder times for now from previous years to save time later. I'll add the rest when the day splits are released, but if anybody else gets there first on that day then obviously feel free! 🙂

I've also added the Thursday acts above (subject to change).

Great work, thanks! Sleaford Mods are playing the saturday btw so we can put that one in!

• Like 1

With only 29 days to go and a tonne of other things for them to think about, it feels too late to be adding more than a band or two at this stage.

And all bands will have been booked for a specific date. 

So would love the day splits before the week is out, c’mon guys, Green Man had theirs out by now!

16 minutes ago, Losing my hair said:

British Sea Power have just announced a gig in Milton Keynes on the Thursday after EOTR, so they must be available for the weekend if they're looking for replacements.

That would be awesome... I *think* the MK gig is their first to go ahead since they played St Leonards last March, would be good if they can squeeze in a set at EOTR too.

25 minutes ago, Lucanesque said:

That would be awesome... I *think* the MK gig is their first to go ahead since they played St Leonards last March, would be good if they can squeeze in a set at EOTR too.

I think you're right. They've a nice little tour coming up (also got a ticket to see them in Bedford in October - lost count of how many times that's been postponed) and so a warm up gig at EOTR would go down a treat.

• Like 1

Spanish study has shown that people attending outdoor festivals with antigen testing and no social distancing were 76% more likely to get covid.

Not saying for a moment that EOTR shouldn’t go ahead but is worth acknowledging the risk is higher. 

Edited by xxialac

16 hours ago, Guy Incognito said:

Do we know who is playing Thursday, apart from Stereolab?

Tune-Yards also have the Thurs on their website. But they also have a date in Edinburgh the preceding Sunday, which has been cancelled, and a date in Halifax on EOTR Sat, from which the venue has removed them from the bill. So seems pretty unlikely that they'll be there at all.

27 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Tune-Yards also have the Thurs on their website. But they also have a date in Edinburgh the preceding Sunday, which has been cancelled, and a date in Halifax on EOTR Sat, from which the venue has removed them from the bill. So seems pretty unlikely that they'll be there at all.

This issue must be what's causing all the delays... bands pulling out... finding replacements. Not easy for the booking staff. As has been said, there must be plenty of eager UK bands ready to step in, but it takes time to sort out.

1 hour ago, xxialac said:

Spanish study has shown that people attending outdoor festivals with antigen testing and no social distancing were 76% more likely to get covid.

Not saying for a moment that EOTR shouldn’t go ahead but is worth acknowledging the risk is higher. 

Do you have a link to the study?