2020 Line-up Thread

RustySpanner

1 hour ago, Losing my hair said:

Wet Leg, only one song I know but apparently did a great set at Latitude. 

Crossing all my fingers and toes for this - lucky enough to see them at Latitude and they were indeed fantastic. At least a couple of other instant bangers to go with Chaise Longue. They've a London show in mid-September so should be around.

Edited by Brave Sir Robin

11 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Crossing all my fingers and toes for this - lucky enough to see them at Latitude and they were indeed fantastic. At least a couple of other instant bangers to go with Chaise Longue. They've a London show in mid-September so should be around.

Also they're literally just across the water. As mentioned a few pages back, Wet Leg have been to EOTR before as they were both part of Plastic Mermaids' choir in 2018.

I can't imagine the festival doesn't have reserves planned for every major area of the bill. Tinariwen were going to play the Sunday so were likely either third from top of Woods (assuming Hot Chip/Little Simz) or Garden headliners/subs.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Sean1234321 said:

Did anyone get their car park ticket? It says in the email it will be attached, but I only got my festival ticket as an attachment.

I didn't but booked it much later so presuming it will come separately.

However, when i purchased my car park ticket i had an email with a link here https://eotr.festivalpro.com/ This has both my tickets in it and I have downloaded both from there. The email with the link also gave me my password, the email was the booking confirmation for the car park

Edited by jamesrfisher

Quick question - we sold our car since the last End Of The Road and have a little VW Caddy Maxi that we use as a camper and as our car. We're intending to drive it to EOTR but camp with our friends as normal in the standard camping area. Will we be ok to park our van in the regular car park using a standard parking ticket, or will we be expected to fork out £85 to park the van, even though we're not camping in it?

4 hours ago, Sean1234321 said:

Did anyone get their car park ticket? It says in the email it will be attached, but I only got my festival ticket as an attachment.

Got two separate emails within minutes of each other, one with entry one with car park. 

Had bought car park waaay after ticket

9 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

That Murder Capital set in the Tipi was one of the highlights of the 2019 weekend.

BSP - one of the best live bands around.

It was; was lose to clashing so sprinted with a group of younger lads from the Big Top with Fontaines DC still ringing in our ears. One of the lads tripped me up; rolled about three times 🤣 

6 minutes ago, SighMo said:

Did anyone not get their tickets yesterday; my friend booked ours for 2020 and didn't get an email?

I got one lot, but not the other. However, when I went back and checked the 'thank you for buying' email913888704_Screenshot2021-07-31at08_31_12.thumb.png.6acbc14daac515b8f5104a251d47b751.png, there was a link which took me directly to my order and I was able to download the missing ticket from there

Edited by Mardy

17 hours ago, jamesrfisher said:

I didn't but booked it much later so presuming it will come separately.

However, when i purchased my car park ticket i had an email with a link here https://eotr.festivalpro.com/ This has both my tickets in it and I have downloaded both from there. The email with the link also gave me my password, the email was the booking confirmation for the car park

Thanks, I did get another email late yesterday afternoon with the car park ticket attached anyway so it's all good. 

22 hours ago, Sean1234321 said:

Fair enough, cheers.

Interesting that there is a different gate this year for boutique camping...do we get our own car park? 😮

I’ve booked an Airbnb but the Mrs has broke her arm so if we continue with the Airbnb I’ll have to drive back and forth every day, which isn’t very appealing. Does this new boutique camping gate mean less of a trek up a bloody great hill?