My Chemical Romance - Stadium MK - 20th June

foolee

6 hours ago, sacred shape said:

Anyone know why the police had closed all the footpaths? 

6 hours ago, andyrhodes24 said:

On the way back to the park and stride we we saw a blue forensics tent beyond the police tape, not sure I’m afraid

Yeah, looked like some thing must have happened.

3 hours ago, brettredmayne said:

I had an amazing day , obviously Wembley was so special and then got into Euston to get a train at ten past 6

Echo the comments about Merch and drinks , managed to get 2 pints and my T-shirt but was impossible to get served again.

I was at the back and we had a great atmosphere with very little phone recording and a lot of dancing .

Set list was fantastic and was well worth the 2 year wait , want to do it all over again

I did actually see a lad wearing a Sunderland home shirt right by the back steps of the standing area and wondered if it was you. Glad the perfect weekend came together for you. Felt like every other car had a Sunderland scarf or shirt on the M1 back north today

8 hours ago, andyrhodes24 said:

I did actually see a lad wearing a Sunderland home shirt right by the back steps of the standing area and wondered if it was you. Glad the perfect weekend came together for you. Felt like every other car had a Sunderland scarf or shirt on the M1 back north today

If it was the latest home shirt, that was me ☺️
loved tonight, great gig! Wembley yesterday too…what a day out! Keep

the faith, back in the championship. HAWAY THE LADS!!

hope everyone enjoyed tonight, safe travels to all. 

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

There's some on ticketmaster if you want to pay almost double the price due to their c**ty price surging bollocks 

Looks like even they’re gone at the moment for me, I’ll have to keep everything crossed for twickets

I wasn't happy with the sound in Dublin and really detracted from my experience however the songs I did hear were still great 😄 don't think it's a gig that would attract large numbers of casual fans so helped atmosphere. Dublin was young enthusiastic ones and those old enough first time round reliving words that come back to you (helpful when the vocals didn't carry where i was...) Got a ticket off twickets for another go haha 

1 hour ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I thought the Milton Keynes gigs might have a few casual fans as they were on sale first and had massive buzz but the crowds looked mental. I'd imagine most casual fans got refunds.

I think the location kills off most casual fans interest, it’s too much of a pain to deal with getting trains, hotels booked etc there for a band you only so-so like.

14 hours ago, lemons said:

I wasn't happy with the sound in Dublin and really detracted from my experience however the songs I did hear were still great 😄 don't think it's a gig that would attract large numbers of casual fans so helped atmosphere. Dublin was young enthusiastic ones and those old enough first time round reliving words that come back to you (helpful when the vocals didn't carry where i was...) Got a ticket off twickets for another go haha 

Seller refunded me this morning ffs. If by any chance anyone on here comes across a Glasgow spare, I'd take it.