My Chemical Romance - Stadium MK - 20th June

foolee

3 hours ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Stupid question alert - do capri suns get picked up by the metal detectors on the gates? Only ask because I once defrosted one in the microwave and it lit up like a Christmas tree

Legit Capri Suns do not but the frozen cocktail pouches that are similar you get on some booze aisles absolutely do. I got picked up at APE one year and the guy scanned me several times, took me aside and was certain I had something on me so I just told him I had my bell end pierced and he let me in no qualms. 

Edited by Andre91
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Andre91 said:

Legit Capri Suns do not but the frozen cocktail pouches that are similar you get on some booze aisles absolutely do. I got picked up at APE one year and the guy scanned me several times, took me aside and was certain I had something on me so I just told him I had my bell end pierced and he let me in no qualms. 

Wish I had some upvotes left, your commitment to free booze is excellent 🤣

Sounds like transport out of the stadium wasn't great on Thursday. Planning on getting the shuttle bus there from the centre. The afterparty we booked 3 years ago is 6 miles from the stadium, if taxis are a struggle we may not bother

3 hours ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Wish I had some upvotes left, your commitment to free booze is excellent 🤣

Almost as good as commitment to getting ‘other things’ in when I was younger. I used to put a pair of fluffy handcuffs near the top of my bag and once they got to those during the search, they would give me a weird look, comment ‘I don’t want to look anymore’ and send me on my way. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Reckoner said:

Still a standing ticket for tonight if someone wants it? Not expecting anything other than a cider at Glasto if You are going.  Its going to go to waste otherwise.

Taken. Have a good night everyone. Wish I was there. March 2023 for the Sydney reschedule

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

-EMERGENCY-

The drink pouches we’ve bought from Home Bargains to smuggle booze in are shite and are leaking. Anybody know if any supermarkets or usual shops in town centres sell any decent/non leaky ones?

@Andre91?

Could you just not buy some Capri Suns, pour them out and fill those up?

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

-EMERGENCY-

The drink pouches we’ve bought from Home Bargains to smuggle booze in are shite and are leaking. Anybody know if any supermarkets or usual shops in town centres sell any decent/non leaky ones?

@Andre91?

I’ve got capri suns, scissors and tape but hair straighteners should work equally well

On 5/18/2022 at 9:22 AM, Padjeq said:

Hate a changing setlist. Lads I've got a beer run and a wee to plan.

Depends on the band. Ones I'm hardcore into where I know everything, I want to play more varied setlists. Others I think I'd just wanna know what to expect.

Good for hardcore fans tbf there's a degree of unpredictability.

Was in ASDA earlier stocking up on snacks for the hotel room. Saw a suitably dressed couple with a few Capri suns and bottle of vodka in their basket.

I had never thought of using Capri sun packs. What a source of great information efests is 🙂

Hope everyone gets their favs played on the night they go and your Capri sun don’t leak.

Capri sun screw tops are the way, just make sure you have a flavour you don’t mind mingling with the spirit because they don’t wash out easily. My usual trick is one in each bra cup, no-ones ever found them!

Bad decision to get rid of the second barrier today, they are pretty essential to reduce crowd crush in large venues..