My Chemical Romance - Stadium MK - 20th June

foolee

**Spoiler alert**

Not that it really matters, but looking at last nights setlist and just to nitpicky, why did they close with The Kids From Yesterday, by no means a bad song but also not exactly their best/a banger, when they’ve got both Welcome to the Black Parade and Famous Last Words sitting right there?! Maybe it worked better in person, but I feel like they probably think more highly of Danger Days than their general fan base. 

Also no House of Wolves, booo. 

28 minutes ago, foolee said:

Hoping for less phones on Saturday. I don’t mind the odd photo but I don’t want to watch the gig through other peoples phones and I feel it may kill the atmosphere a tad. 

Yeah seeing a lot of comments on the crowd being dead and all just holding phones up for the majority of the gig which is disappointing. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

**Spoiler alert**

Not that it really matters, but looking at last nights setlist and just to nitpicky, why did they close with The Kids From Yesterday, by no means a bad song but also not exactly their best/a banger, when they’ve got both Welcome to the Black Parade and Famous Last Words sitting right there?! Maybe it worked better in person, but I feel like they probably think more highly of Danger Days than their general fan base. 

Also no House of Wolves, booo. 

*More spoilers*

No Planetary (Go) is a bummer, but I’ll absolutely take This is How I Disappear. Agree about the closer, you’d surely play Kids from Yesterday as the penultimate song and then finish on Famous Last Words/Black Parade. Foundations of Decay seems and odd opener too to me, but that’s just me!

Interesting setlist, pleased with the conventional weapons stuff, especially boy division

Closer should definitely be famous last words though

Echo the no house of wolves sentiment. Would've also liked a couple more from three cheers

34 minutes ago, atomised said:

Looks pretty similar to last nights. I believe that's the one that was leaked before the show 

It is, but they didn't play 3 songs on this list. This looks like the complete setlist they'll pick and choose from each night. But we'll see in 9 hours.

1 hour ago, Padjeq said:

It is, but they didn't play 3 songs on this list. This looks like the complete setlist they'll pick and choose from each night. But we'll see in 9 hours.

Is the next date not Thursday now, ops didn’t know there had 2 Eden dates 

Edited by brettredmayne

I've seen stuff about the refund policy on these tickets being quite lenient but some people saying they aren't doing refunds anymore. Does anyone know what's going on? Don't want to get a ticket that someone has refunded.

I know with twickets I'm covered but this happened to me at Slam Dunk last year and I had to get a ticket at the box office and I'd rather not have a repeat of that.

8 hours ago, Padjeq said:

Well, so far the 3 changes tonight weren't on the leaked setlist

Cemetery Drive 😀

The Only Hope for Me Is You 😀

House of Wolves 😀

The Ghost of You 😀

But, at the expense of….

This is How I Disappear 😦

You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison 😦

I’d probably prefer setlist#2, but if they could mix it up and give me everything I want on Saturday then that’d be great.

Edited by FloorFiller
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

Hate a changing setlist. Lads I've got a beer run and a wee to plan.

That was way more changes than I'd expected. Still some they've soundchecked and not played as well. Was expecting a fairly settled setlist to be honest

6 minutes ago, atomised said:

That was way more changes than I'd expected. Still some they've soundchecked and not played as well. Was expecting a fairly settled setlist to be honest

Yeah I was expecting the one setlist for most of the tour tbh. Suppose they’ve got enough big/popular songs to be switching out some album tracks here and there, although it’s giving me anxiety that the show I’m going to will land with the shitter selection of songs.

Was also hoping with the darker sound of their new song that the Danger Days album tracks would take a bit of a back seat, but alas they’re still as prominent as they were on the actual Danger Days tour.

• Upvote 1