My Chemical Romance - Stadium MK - 20th June

foolee

Placebo! Amazing. Can't wait to see them again. Seen Cassyette before. She's got a big P!NK sounding song on the radio at the moment. Can't lie, wish I had Charlotte Sands and Starcrawler on my day though. Got into both recently.

4 hours ago, foolee said:

Absolutely buzzing with Placebo as I would’ve never expected them. Great support! Never heard of Barns Courtney and Cassyette isn’t great but very happy with Placebo. 

4 hours ago, Padjeq said:

Placebo! Amazing. Can't wait to see them again. Seen Cassyette before. She's got a big P!NK sounding song on the radio at the moment. Can't lie, wish I had Charlotte Sands and Starcrawler on my day though. Got into both recently.

Barnes Courtney is alright, listened to tonight. Cassyette too but not a fan of Starcrawler. Charlotte Sands definitely wins. Ideally I'd have Charlotte Sands and Aviva but I'm very tempted by a ticket for Sunday.

17 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

Love that Placebo are playing but I’m wondering what kind of reception they’re going to get? 

I think it’ll be pretty good. I was a teenager when MCR were at their biggest and Placebo were certainly a band I enjoyed. Maybe a lot of the younger fans might not be in to it, but as long as they don’t fuck around and play tons of new material then they’ll go down well with some of the crowd at least, and hopefully win over some new fans. 

They are currently doing a small intimate album launch tour, 5 dates and 17 track set list. 9 of which are from the new album (which is amazing!).

I doubt they will do a similar set at MK, and definitely don't expect that they will at Bearded later that week.  

50 minutes ago, brettredmayne said:

Had so many emails from seetickets about this today , must be getting ready to send the new tickets 

feels like a lifetime ago I bought them 

Doing my head in. Are we happy that this’ll definitely go ahead now there seems to be some Seeticket movement and the supports have been announced as I’m still debating whether to buy my big green coach tickets… 

57 minutes ago, foolee said:

Doing my head in. Are we happy that this’ll definitely go ahead now there seems to be some Seeticket movement and the supports have been announced as I’m still debating whether to buy my big green coach tickets… 

I can’t see any reason for it to not go ahead now 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone bought Warrington tickets from Ticketmaster and have the resell or transfer option showing in their account? I'm desperately trying to sell my tickets but as it stands I can't do anything about it and Ticketmaster are being as helpful as ever about it.

3 hours ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Has anyone bought Warrington tickets from Ticketmaster and have the resell or transfer option showing in their account? I'm desperately trying to sell my tickets but as it stands I can't do anything about it and Ticketmaster are being as helpful as ever about it.

Often on twickets people accept a screenshot of the qr code when that happens. One time though i had to scrub the account of tickets (just transfered the ones that were ready to another account) and made a temp password for them. I hate how inconsistant ticketmaster is about these things, especially as often in the few weeks before an event they stop allowing ticket transfer/resale.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Muppetmark said:

Often on twickets people accept a screenshot of the qr code when that happens. One time though i had to scrub the account of tickets (just transfered the ones that were ready to another account) and made a temp password for them. I hate how inconsistant ticketmaster is about these things, especially as often in the few weeks before an event they stop allowing ticket transfer/resale.

Cheers mate, very helpful. I’ve read around a bit and managed to get on live chat with TM and the transfer option should be added within 10 days of the gig.

The person on the TM chat said resale “depends on TM reaching a cap on the number of resale tickets listed for each event.” Reading between the lines, given it’s not sold out I’m guessing they’ll only allow people to list their tickets on there if TM sell out their allocation. Bit shite when I got an email last week saying resale has now been enabled for MCR!