My Chemical Romance - Stadium MK - 20th June

foolee

43 minutes ago, lukecork said:

Four shows before Glasto too, you think one of them would of gone in. Probably  made more money solo tbh this will be almost 100k tickets shifted at a verity of prices.

I said in another thread but I reckon MCR became available after June festivals were booking their lineups.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:16 PM, Jericode said:

True, but didn't they can off BMTH one year because Maiden became available or something? Don't think it would have been impossible.

They were going to get top spot if they sold 80% of their 15 tour. They didn't and Rammstein became available. Rammstein sell way more tickets.

On 2/12/2020 at 1:24 PM, lukecork said:

I've not been download for about five years now (Maybe 4) and i look at the line up every year and its the same, nothing makes me want to go back ever,  It honestly baffles me so many people pay £250 just for tickets and camping for the same line ups every year.

I pay £185 and get £50 loyalty vouchers. £135 for 5 days camping and a line up I mostly like with people I love. They are as much a part of the festival as the music. No brainer to me.  I think the line up is banging this year outside of the headliners.

46 minutes ago, Andre91 said:

You always state this but they sold out their whole 2015 UK tour. 

It was Ally Pally, Doncaster Dome, Edinburgh Corn Exchange and Cardiff Arena. They all sold out. 

You need to check your details. There were 9 dates of which they sold out 5. Of course they released a poster showing just the sold out dates to make it look like a sell out tour and fan bois lapped it up. 

On 2/12/2020 at 2:03 PM, Matt42 said:

I said in another thread but I reckon MCR became available after June festivals were booking their lineups.

Seems that they started exploring the possibilities early 2019.

https://www.musicweek.com/live/read/inside-my-chemical-romance-s-huge-uk-stadium-shows-with-sjm-promoter-johnny-phillips/078900