My Chemical Romance - Stadium MK - 20th June

foolee

1 hour ago, theesundayroast said:

3rd MK show on the 18th has been added. Feel awful for anyone who paid extra on resale thinking the 20th would be their first UK show back.

Why would you pay for resale already when it's in June.

54 minutes ago, theesundayroast said:

Agreed, people will have booked hotels and possibly flights to make the first show. It does make me think their reunion may be a bit more about the money than i originally thought especially when you take into account the mad cool and coachella rumors.

It's a reunion show, of course its about the money.

47 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Why would you pay for resale already when it's in June.

It's a reunion show, of course its about the money.

This isn't about me, very happy with my Sunday ticket.

MCR have a very dedicated fanbase and I don't like seeing people get into sticky situations.

Some people would also rather buy resale tickets now as hotels will only get more expensive. You may pay more for the ticket although hotels will be significantly cheaper than near the time. There's also the possibility of hotels booking out in the meantime.

Edited by theesundayroast

On 1/26/2020 at 11:11 AM, a6l6e6x said:

Dream setlist

(The End.)

1. Dead!
  2. This Is How I Disappear
  3. Our Lady of Sorrows
  4. Give 'Em Hell, Kid
  5. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
  6. Helena
  7. SING
  8. Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)
  9. Desolation Row
  10. Cemetery Drive
  11. I Don't Love You
  12. SING
  13. Cancer
  14. Teenagers
  15. The Ghost of You
  16. Hang 'Em High
  17. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

18. The Sharpest Lives
  19. House of Wolves
  20. Welcome to the Black Parade
  21. Famous Last Words

15 hours ago, Steve12345 said:

Can you get  ticket insurance with  these  tickets ? 

Yes, it was  just an extra fiver for the insurance. Itll be an option when you check out when buying tickets.

As much as I understand the complaints about the 3rd gig, they probably never thought they had to add the 3rd and had booked the Dublin gig. If there was more flexibility then the 3rd MK date is the tuesday and Dublin was that thursday or friday. But im sure theyll add a second Dublin date too.

Edited by Suprefan

That addition of the show on the 18th changes everything for me, might be able to do that date. Decisions, decisions...

Also, the inner emo in me was hoping Silverstein would be supporting these, but they are in Belgium or something on the 18th, haha. Probably going to be Yungblud like. Taking Back Sunday would be decent, don't know if they are free around then though.

2 hours ago, lukecork said:

Anyone know any good accom for the saturday, struggling big time. If needs be might have to go the after party and just stay up til early train back home.

Which afterparty? Seen there's a few but the one I went for only has like 4 tickets left or something and that's running until 4am

24 hour mcdonalds in Wolverton to sort you out until the trains are running again!

14 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

Which afterparty? Seen there's a few but the one I went for only has like 4 tickets left or something and that's running until 4am

24 hour mcdonalds in Wolverton to sort you out until the trains are running again!

Black parade 00;s emo anthems. God i'm never telling anyone this ever again.

Shazam has apparently started recognising the song used from the MK shows trailer so looks like we might be getting some new music before the shows. Excited to hear it, but also hope a new album isn’t coming until later in the year as I want as much Three Cheers/Black Parade in this setlist as possible without new material coming in and pushing stuff out.

With any luck the new music will either lead to them extending their setlist or getting rid of a few of the weaker Danger Days tracks. Their reunion setlist was perfect however so I'm going to end up being upset whatever happens. 

Unless they do what Fall Out Boy did when they returned in '13 and only have the new single and possibly one more included in the set for the actual reunion tour and then properly tour the album next year?