My Chemical Romance - Stadium MK - 20th June

foolee

It is still a source of great irritation these things go on sale on a weekday morning. Especially given such a thing meant I missed out on National at Brixton tickets for good measure.

Twickets it is then. Though I did jokingly suggest to an MK-based friend the option of sitting in the smoking area outside McDonald's or KFC by the stadium during the show.

33 minutes ago, charlierc said:

It is still a source of great irritation these things go on sale on a weekday morning. Especially given such a thing meant I missed out on National at Brixton tickets for good measure.

Twickets it is then. Though I did jokingly suggest to an MK-based friend the option of sitting in the smoking area outside McDonald's or KFC by the stadium during the show.

Off topic but I saw vid of Rammstein playing MK Stadium from the outside and you literally saw the flames rise above the stadium. It did make me wish I left the gig early to see that from the street.

29 minutes ago, jump said:

Off topic but I saw vid of Rammstein playing MK Stadium from the outside and you literally saw the flames rise above the stadium. It did make me wish I left the gig early to see that from the street.

Aye I saw a photo from the ASDA car park of flames going above the stadium roof. Looked pretty rad.

Not that I'm entirely sure MCR will be bringing a big pyro show with them. Would be cool though.

3 hours ago, charlierc said:

Aye I saw a photo from the ASDA car park of flames going above the stadium roof. Looked pretty rad.

Not that I'm entirely sure MCR will be bringing a big pyro show with them. Would be cool though.

I wouldn't bet they will bring rammstein style pyro! Streamers, confetti, that kind of thing. Could easily bin all that off and get away with playing the hits

7 hours ago, a6l6e6x said:

I wouldn't bet they will bring rammstein style pyro! Streamers, confetti, that kind of thing. Could easily bin all that off and get away with playing the hits

I think a lot of MCR fans who will be going to this show will be happy they're back full stop, and that anything like streamers, confetti or pyros will just be a bonus. Maybe not elaborate lasers though - I like that element but as it'll be mid-summer, most of the show will be in daylight and lasers kinda don't work in that environment.

Wonder if there's any word yet as to any possible supports.

Dream setlist? Mine is something like this:

I'm Not Okay
Give Em Hell Kid
Na Na Na
Headfirst For Halos
Ambulance
Dead
Helena
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
Mama
I Don't Love You
Hang Em High
Summertime
House Of Wolves
Burn Bright
Teenagers
Boy Division
The Kids From Yesterday
Make Room

Encore:
Welcome to The Black Parade
Thank You For The Venom
Famous Last Words

Helena

Give 'Em Hell, Kid

To the End

You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison

I'm Not Okay (I Promise)

The Ghost of You

The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You

Interlude

Thank You for the Venom

Hang 'Em High

It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Fucking Deathwish

Cemetery Drive

I Never Told You What I Do for a Living

Encore:

This is How I Disappear

The Sharpest Lives

Welcome to the Black Parade

I Don’t Love You

House of Wolves

Famous Last Words

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, atomised said:

Does feel a bit like a kick in the teeth for those who wanted to be at the first show back in the uk 

Agreed, people will have booked hotels and possibly flights to make the first show. It does make me think their reunion may be a bit more about the money than i originally thought especially when you take into account the mad cool and coachella rumors.