My Chemical Romance - Stadium MK - 20th June

foolee

20 hours ago, Dales said:

Do we expect this to sell out quickly? or is that a stupid question? There does seem to be a buzz about their return, I am just not sure are their fans very vocal or are there a lot of them. Or both?

I assume it'll sell out almost instantly

10 hours ago, Chewie said:

I assume it'll sell out almost instantly

I'd be more surprised if it didn't. Equally, I do wonder if they might have dibs on doing multiple nights. But then a lot may depend on whether there's anything so far unannounced line up - there is the note that this isn't necessarily a UK exclusive performance.

5 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

This time tomorrow I'll know if I'm going. Absolutely bricking it

Likewise. Didn’t think I’d be this invested in their reformation tbh, but here we are.

As an aside, noticed that they didn’t play The Ghost of You at their comeback show, so they can either amend that for MK or face a riot started by me.

6 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Likewise. Didn’t think I’d be this invested in their reformation tbh, but here we are.

As an aside, noticed that they didn’t play The Ghost of You at their comeback show, so they can either amend that for MK or face a riot started by me.

Ghost of You is the worst song on three cheers imo!

I'd really want them to play Boy Division but they probably won't

Haven’t been this nervous in getting tickets in a long time, difficult to know which ticket company to use, do you use a retailer that’ll have less tickets but less traffic or the main ones that everyone will be using so almost impossible to get through, hmm 🤔 

A second date being announced is promising, although obviously less than ideal what with either having to travel back that night and being knackered for work the next day or getting a hotel and having to book off the next day (especially as I've hopefully got Glastonbury a couple of days later).

6 minutes ago, lukecork said:

Dreading this ticket sale, the only time I have failed on tickets was when Paramore played the apollo (manchester) in 2017, think this may be the second.

Ha, I got tickets to that. Only time I've ever failed was Glasto 2020. Hope I haven't lost my touch.

17 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Tip: if you're using Ticketmaster, sometimes the tickets go on sale before the countdown finishes. Just be sure to refresh regularly once there's only a few mins left. It might only give you an extra 20 seconds but that can make a huge difference

Good luck!

I find See tickets do it by the minute at times...