Brad2434

Primavera Sound 2020 leaked line up

Solid line-up. My Husband is hoping for a Tyler, the Creator spot at Glasto, and this ups the likelihood of that! 

As usual there’s quality throughout, but for my personal taste it’s a little undercooked compared with previous years. 

Edited by zero000

1 minute ago, Bryanrebe said:

Solid line-up. My Husband is hoping for a Tyler, the Creator spot at Glasto, and this ups the likelihood of that! 

Tyler would be great. Would also welcome Freddie Gibbs & Madlib to Glasto with open arms!

im confused ... do these things actually leak then ? I know we have seen plenty of fake posters over the years .... but really ? 

If even half of Bauhus, Young Thug, Lana del Rey, Kacey Musgraves, The Strokes, Dinosaur Jr, 100 Gecs, Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, The Caretaker, Pavement, Beck, Arthur Verocai, Bikini Kill, Iggy Pop, The National, Tyler and Squarepusher were announced for Glasto, I'd be doing somersaults. Not to mention all the DJs!

Very pleased with it. Maybe not the best it's ever been, but it's always great. Got tickets on Pavement alone and can't wait now.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

im confused ... do these things actually leak then ? I know we have seen plenty of fake posters over the years .... but really ? 

Pavement accidentally posted it on their Facebook page, then deleted it within 2 minutes. I think it was getting announced tomorrow by the festival 

32 minutes ago, Brad2434 said:

Pavement accidentally posted it on their Facebook page, then deleted it within 2 minutes. I think it was getting announced tomorrow by the festival 

Well hope pavement don’t become road kill because of them cracking under pressure :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

Primavera have now tweeted it themselves - 

What kind of overlap is there usually between the festivals?

It's a cracking lineup, although Glastonbury has MUCH bigger (and better, depending on your taste) headliners and will likely have an undercard equally as solid. 

Massive Attack headlining the Other is where all my chips are at the minute.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jparx said:

It's a cracking lineup, although Glastonbury has MUCH bigger (and better, depending on your taste) headliners and will likely have an undercard equally as solid. 

Massive Attack headlining the Other is where all my chips are at the minute.

Hopefully on the Friday or Sunday night

Plenty there for Glastonbury hopefully, my choices would include Brittany Howard, Bill Callahan, Lana Del Rey, Beck, Kacey Musgraves, King Gizzard. Exciting!

I'd love The Strokes to feature but I just can't see it, possibly 2021 if the new album does well

Wouldn't be surprised at Massive Attack & The National

Pavement, Dinosaur Jr, Bikini Kill, Kim Gordon, Shellac, Lightening Bolt, Yo La Tengo. A good set of bands for an old grunger like me!

13 hours ago, whitehorses said:

Any chance of Pavement at Glasto?

They played in 2000, maybe a secret set if they're about and an exclusive to Primavera?

Edited by Johnnyseven

Crossing my fingers this is the year I finally get Tyler & Brockhampton.

(I know Tyler has played before but I believe it was cut short or something). Can also see both having some horrible clash.