Primavera Sound 2020 leaked line up

Brad2434

Is anyone in agreement that Euro fests tend to be top heavy (as in big headliners & crappy, ok not crappy, but undercard) & undercard a bit vacant.

or is it because those acts don’t transcend to the UK?

I thought this at Mad Cool 2018 & Szigiet last year.

6 minutes ago, Bisque said:

Is anyone in agreement that Euro fests tend to be top heavy (as in big headliners & crappy, ok not crappy, but undercard) & undercard a bit vacant.

In the case of Primavera Sound, that's nonsense in my opinion. 

13 minutes ago, Bisque said:

Are you referring to this year's Primavera?  Because I think that might be more of a you problem than a them problem haha 

But nah, hard disagree! 

18 minutes ago, Bisque said:

There's a lot of alternative/non chart names in the line ups a lot of stuff we wouldn't normally hear here. You do get a  lot of EU acts and DJs that you wouldn't normally see too. But I think the line ups also look fantastic 

1 minute ago, chazwwe said:

There's a lot of alternative/non chart names in the line ups a lot of stuff we wouldn't normally hear here. You do get a  lot of EU acts and DJs that you wouldn't normally see too. But I think the line ups also look fantastic 

That’s fair enough. I only went to Mad Cool because a facebook chat you well know enough made me buy a ticket & I forgot after a night out & Sziget just for Ed Sheeran & The 1975. Martin Garrix happened to be a decent bonus along with a few other bands & Franky Turner.

19 minutes ago, Bisque said:

Ok Primavera is a decent line up but this I missed most of during the day

4760C41B-DD46-44EA-8E9E-E57DFA1BB1B8.jpeg

Tame Impala, Justice, Fleet Foxes, MGMT, Yo La Tengo, Slaves, Fidlar, Gold Panda, Milk Teeth, Gang of youths, Massive Attack, Alice in Chains, At the drive in, Real Estate, Young Fathers, NiN, Underworld, Jet, Future Islands, Glass Animals, Wolf Alice, BRMC. 

Are all bands I would see at first glance that aren't headliners. 

As someone said above, it might be to do with your music taste/what you listen to rather than it being a poor undercard. And even if you weren't aware of a lot of the bands, still go see them, thats what festivals are for, discovering new things and new music? 

1 hour ago, kalifire said:

I seem to remember the LDR chatter here being about her not appearing. Can someone remind me why? Seems more likely than not given her dates. 

Her last EU date thus far is in Paris on June 7 and then she’s playing Bonnaroo in the US not long after, so seems unlikely (but not impossible) she’d come back for Glastonbury, especially with no other dates announced around that time (as of yet).

16 hours ago, whitehorses said:

Just an unbelievable set of days. Finding it hard to summon enthusiasm for Glasto’s top three after seeing that lot (and the epic undercard). 

It's unfair to compare anything to that. It's the most beautiful lineup poster ever to have graced the internet. Including the fake ones. 

• Like 1