Creamfields 2020 solo?

Bonnie 🤞

Hi! I went to creamfields about 3 years ago for the first time and had the most amazing experience of my life. I haven’t been able to go back since as I have nobody to go with 🙁 I’m not really part of a “social circle” being 28 all my friends have gone off and got married and not interested in going out anymore. Does anyone go alone? Or know a way of finding people in similar situations to meet up with? I’m dying to go! 

Edited by Bonnie 🤞
Wrong title

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi Bonnie, 🙂

I’ve done CF solo for the last 3 years, I found it tricky... slightly scary, but the atmosphere made me less lonely. I usually met a friend or something, met a new friend there, but I’d say just go enjoy yourself ☺️ There is a welfare tent who are there if you want to chat if you do feel lonesome, I only went once + they’ll offer a cup of tea + biscuit too hah ! 
If you’re gonna drink, moderation + out your safety first, if you do meet some new people, be careful, same for drugs. ☺️ I don’t drink or do drugs when I go, never have done.. I have huge respect from friends / family for going alone with no drinking lol. 

Make sure if you’re gonna camp solo you pitch your tent somewhere quiet, but close to the entrance, get there super early ! Camping spots get picked up, perhaps some regulars have a spot they always have too lol.

But just enjoy yourself + be yourself Bonnie, know that welfare is there + you can easily grab a bunch of people on here it seems for meet up ☺️