Festival

Clare gregory

sorry if I seem a bit dim, but you will have to give a bit more information than that. Are you asking how much someone would pay to rent a field, how much they would pay for a ticket, would I go to an event with 5000 people and a single burger van (no) or what? what festival, what is going on, what sort of line up etc.

77 people have looked at this so far, probably fair to say 77 didn't understand the question. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

sorry if I seem a bit dim, but you will have to give a bit more information than that. Are you asking how much someone would pay to rent a field, how much they would pay for a ticket, would I go to an event with 5000 people and a single burger van (no) or what? what festival, what is going on, what sort of line up etc.

77 people have looked at this so far, probably fair to say 77 didn't understand the question. 

erm its a yes from me 

1 hour ago, Clare gregory said:

Sorry been offered to tender for a pitch witch holds 5000 people over 3 days with 6 other food vendors just wondering what tender I should put in as most just take a percentage on what money you take 

There you go go Clare, i just knew you would be back with some further clarity...

I have to say you may have better luck with the resident beard strokers by asking about the relative merits of A Moon Shaped Pool versus OK Computer or whether Taylor Swift is the most important artist of a generation or just another manufactured American with good teeth and average songs... rather than how many burgers you can sell to 5,000 people in a field over 3 days...

But... someone usually comes good.. 

Now, i am no business guru, but isnt it a bit of a maths question..? Probability, input, output, net...? Probability being the trickiest.. (When, Where, Who?).. 5000 18-25 year old indie lovers in August will probably eat more burgers than 5000 58-65 year old jazz addicts in April (or will they..??)

your comment "most just take a percentage on what money you take " suggests you have done this kind of thing before? so you have some idea of incomings, outgoings, profit.. and you dont want to exceed that..

Good luck with it... It sounds like a tough old game.!

**note : I have no skin in the Radiohead game and TS appears nothing special to me.... :ph34r:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BlueDaze said:

Now, i am no business guru, but isnt it a bit of a maths question..? Probability, input, output, net...? Probability being the trickiest.. (When, Where, Who?).. 5000 18-25 year old indie lovers in August will probably eat more burgers than 5000 58-65 year old jazz addicts in April (or will they..??)

Quite.

And they'll all eat more burgers than 5000 pill munching ravers who's appetites have disappeared until Monday.

• Upvote 1