Brit Awards 2020

Mattymooz

9 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Just caught the Dave performance - I loved the message and he is very clearly a star.  The set up worked, the projections etc were spot on.  I don't really like his style, but I love the fact he has annoyed the establishment. This to me is exactly what the music industry should be about. Pissing off / calling out people in power.

The music industry is far too safe. Modern Day Daniel O'Donnells like Ed Sheeran need getting rid of.

The establishment need to feel that the  youth are being corrupted by their Rock / Rap and Pop stars - and people my age should be thinking "that's shit".

Team Dave! (As the kids say)

download.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, Quark said:

Christ Fuzz, if you're looking to me for guidance on what is in the loop we're all in massive trouble :lol:

Ha ha! You are clearly on the pulse more than me. I am stuck in a late 90s / early 00s timewarp with TV really. Other than sport, I don't watch much telly.

Re the Brits

The overriding view in our office is - no one watched the Brits. Not sure if that is just our office, but I have asked quite a few people of different ages. I work in a Contact Centre and the general demographic is 18-27 year olds. No one seemed to care.

1 hour ago, fatyeti24 said:

Do the massed ranks of gammon listen to Radio 1, or is this just something to get angry about again?

I think the army of those looking to be offended found out about it in the news, probably searching "Brits" for something to wave their pitchforks about, or they saw "BBC radio" trending or something and it triggered them.

Sounds like it was all a publicity stunt anyway.

Edited by uscore