Camper van ticket swap?

S+J

Hi - any idea if we’re allowed to try and swap camper van tickets? Me and my sis had to buy in different fields, but desperate to camp near each other!

Ideally want to swap a large pitch at Bath & West for a standard in East ツ 

14 hours ago, S+J said:

any idea if we’re allowed to try and swap camper van tickets?

officially: no.

from here:-
https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/accommodation/info-campervans-and-caravans/

Anyone planning to bring a campervan or caravan in 2020 will need to book their own campervan/caravan tickets and will need to present both their named campervan/caravan ticket and Festival ticket to be able to park in these fields. Campervan/caravan tickets will feature the name and address of the ticket booker.

On 1/11/2020 at 7:12 PM, S+J said:

Hi - any idea if we’re allowed to try and swap camper van tickets? Me and my sis had to buy in different fields, but desperate to camp near each other!

Ideally want to swap a large pitch at Bath & West for a standard in East ツ 

you can get 1 refunded and try to get 1 in east when they go back on sale ...I think :) 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, S+J said:

I don't know. This is the third year we've gone in a camper and the tickets were gone in a flash. Normally it's a lot more chilled ツ

if things happen the same as last year more tickets will come along, at points from the resale to perhaps the end of May - probably because lots get returned by people without an entrance ticket &/or without a campervan.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 12:43 PM, eFestivals said:

if things happen the same as last year more tickets will come along, at points from the resale to perhaps the end of May - probably because lots get returned by people without an entrance ticket &/or without a campervan.

@eFestivals did you ever get that site fixed that alerts chamges on the camper van resale page?

I'm stressing out a bit as I dont want to pay out to rent a camper van and then not have a camper van ticket to actually use.