The Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

19 minutes ago, northernringo said:

In my group, one of our guys put his County instead of his post code into that box when registering.

Despite asking all of my group to confirm details on the spreadsheet matched their reg confirmation email, we used his post code when trying to enter our details.

Ended up not getting through as a result and it is the resale club for us!

I assume he's not in your group for the resale?!  I guess the lesson is that we probably need to be reminding everyone on the resale spreadsheet to triple check their details before resale day to make sure that doesn't happen to anyone in the resale club!

1 minute ago, plot2pot said:

I assume he's not in your group for the resale?!  I guess the lesson is that we probably need to be reminding everyone on the resale spreadsheet to triple check their details before resale day to make sure that doesn't happen to anyone in the resale club!

Thankfully he has other plans now this summer!

13 hours ago, gigpusher said:

People have always speculated that it is easier to get through from other countries. I'm not sure I buy it but a I now work for an international company I figure it can't hurt to have some international people on my team!! 

I was trying from Gay Parie. No luck unfortunately. 

2 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Spreadsheet appears to be redundant now, but some great work been put into it which can be taken through to next year's resale crew. 

Big up the resale crew - lots of emotions in me right now. 💔

yes and no ... we will see what the festival decision is ...and hopefully can maintain the levels of help for the next festival sale ... much love x

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, blutarsky said:

Spreadsheet appears to be redundant now, but some great work been put into it which can be taken through to next year's resale crew. 

Big up the resale crew - lots of emotions in me right now. 💔

Yep. We were organised and ready. Let's see how the ticket situation plays out before I clear it. I have a feeling it won't be a completely 'fresh' sale come October. 

I didn't come into this thread that much but when I did it always exemplified the Glastonbury spirit. Don't kill the thread, now cancellation seems officially inevitable. Keep posting and keep spreading as much positivity as you've displayed since October over the coming months. There are lots of people who are going to need that even more than a ticket... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

To all those without tickets,yet, the help on offer of course still stands.  Hopefully they could organise a first resale as soon as those who want deposits back have done that by this September, then another resale next April after final balances paid. Is that feasible? 

That is what I'm thinking too.

I can see demand being greater in October though than this year.

48 minutes ago, northernringo said:

That is what I'm thinking too.

I can see demand being greater in October though than this year.

who knows ... some of the bucket listers might not be so attracted to a normal non 50th version .... also many will simply not have the funds unfortunately due to job situation ..... we go again in october team resale 

Edited by crazyfool1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Bryanrebe said:

Sorry to the resalers, another long uncertain wait must be gutting 😔

If my friends I was going to be helping in April don't want to try for 2021 I'll volunteer as f15 tribute for my fellow efesters.

actually more gutted for those that cant enjoy it this year tbh ... we will go again ... thankyou 

• 2 years later...

Is there a ticket sale group on here that is open to new people joining, or do you have to be introduced to the secret handshake first? 🤪

I am attempting to set up a group of trusted individuals but please let me know if there is a group on here that would be happy for new members if it increases chances for all involved. I was part of a group for the 2020 tickets so have a fairly decent understanding of how it works (I happened to be lucky enough to be put on that group by a friend, but lost touch with them during the whole CoVid debacle). 

Ta.

Edited by PassingCloud
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, PassingCloud said:

Is there a ticket sale group on here that is open to new people joining, or do you have to be introduced to the secret handshake first? 🤪

I am attempting to set up a group of trusted individuals but please let me know if there is a group on here that would be happy for new members if it increases chances for all involved. I was part of a group for the 2020 tickets so have a fairly decent understanding of how it works (I happened to be lucky enough to be put on that group by a friend, but lost touch with them during the whole CoVid debacle). 

Ta.

Hey, I’m interested too! So if we can get 6 people we could try it