The Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

3 minutes ago, northernringo said:

Did many of the 2019 efests resale club get tickets?

it was around 30 off the spreadsheet .... but we are far better prepared this year ..... its all now about building the teams to help individual groups .... and then linking them to help other groups with the spreadsheet ... and of course we will be more active in getting some helpers from efests than previously ... 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

it was around 30 off the spreadsheet .... but we are far better prepared this year ..... its all now about building the teams to help individual groups .... and then linking them to help other groups with the spreadsheet ... and of course we will be more active in getting some helpers from efests than previously ... 

Dare I ask... how many were on the spreadsheet?

If it helps....I got tickets (3) in the resale last year standing outside Lewisham overground station using my iPad connected to 4G through my iPhone. 2 F5's and I was in. Nearly shit myself.

Would it be an idea to get a few helpers down to Lewisham on the day? :)

Edited by Gilb

4 minutes ago, Gilb said:

If it helps....I got tickets (3) in the resale last year standing outside Lewisham overground station using my iPad connected to 4G through my iPhone. 2 F5's and I was in. Nearly shit myself.

`as above lucky pants .... nakedness and now Lewisham ... on and on top of a hospital ... I dont know how we can make them all happen in 1 go though ........ :) 

54 minutes ago, Gilb said:

I live in Beckenham so could quite easily jump on the train up there if that is the best way!

@crazyfool1 Sorry if I've missed something still very busy at work (and looking likely to be right up until ticket day) but how do we know who we are paired with or do we just pair ourselves with someone ourselves. In which case nobody has been in contact with me and me and my army will be happy with any help and will definitely reciprocate. 

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

@crazyfool1 Sorry if I've missed something still very busy at work (and looking likely to be right up until ticket day) but how do we know who we are paired with or do we just pair ourselves with someone ourselves. In which case nobody has been in contact with me and me and my army will be happy with any help and will definitely reciprocate. 

yep you decide who you are happy to be paired with ...... try and give yourself a few options I would say .... trying to advise most to go for groups above or below on the spreadsheet but ultimately do what you are happy with .... I cant really say you must go for group A or z or whatever .... 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

yep you decide who you are happy to be paired with ...... try and give yourself a few options I would say .... trying to advise most to go for groups above or below on the spreadsheet but ultimately do what you are happy with .... I cant really say you must go for group A or z or whatever .... 

Ah ok thanks. 

Just now, gigpusher said:

Ah ok thanks. 

what I would consider doing is having a discussion early on as to what arrangements you might put in place with those groups in terms of payment remembering its obviously the full balance ... trying to help things go a bit quicker on the day 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

what I would consider doing is having a discussion early on as to what arrangements you might put in place with those groups in terms of payment remembering its obviously the full balance ... trying to help things go a bit quicker on the day 

Yes we are hoping to pre-load my husband's revolute card but need to check we can remove the funds if we are not successful. 

On 3/3/2020 at 4:05 PM, gigpusher said:

Hi

i am on the resale spreadsheet the group below you I’ve not paired up with anyone I am going to try for coach tickets and general sale if no luck with coach tickets.

I would be happy to help your group if you want to pair up 

🙂

17 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I don't often visit this thread so apologies if this is common knowledge or repeated in here ad nauseum but has there been any indication of the actual resale dates yet? 

I'm officially back in the hunt for one ticket.

Yes, they actually annouced them at the same time as the general sale! Unusual but they're the 16th and 19th. Are you on your own trying or a group?

4 minutes ago, Kim Wrong-Un said:

Just checking re the spreadsheet.

For people trying for coach tickets is the convention that if not stated otherwise in the comments they would take either Wednesday or Thursday but with a preference for Wednesday?

Unless people state otherwise I would guess so! That's the idea for me but I know @crazyfool1 for example is Wednesday only. 

7 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

Yes, they actually annouced them at the same time as the general sale! Unusual but they're the 16th and 19th. Are you on your own trying or a group?

Unless people state otherwise I would guess so! That's the idea for me but I know @crazyfool1 for example is Wednesday only. 

Thank you, mate. Dunno how that passed me by. 

Just trying for myself. I've got one or two people trying so I wouldn't wanna be the one responsible for a group failing if someone else bagged a ticket for me.

5 hours ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Thank you, mate. Dunno how that passed me by. 

Just trying for myself. I've got one or two people trying so I wouldn't wanna be the one responsible for a group failing if someone else bagged a ticket for me.

Fingers crossed for you! I was surprised the resale was announced pre general October sale, that's not usual practice is it?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Fish Bulb said:

Just had a nosey at the spreadsheet and it looks like Group P have got what I assume is their surnames where their postcodes should be?

@ionicmoose

well spotted, I must have done that the last time I edited it by mistake! I'll correct to tonight! 

thanks.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:08 AM, vintagelaureate said:

Ah, now that's a good point as we'd be looking for Wednesday only coach tickets - if we can't get Wednesday we'll take our chances in the main resale. I'll drop you an e-mail to update the spreadsheet if that's okay?

24 minutes ago, plot2pot said:

Ah, now that's a good point as we'd be looking for Wednesday only coach tickets - if we can't get Wednesday we'll take our chances in the main resale. I'll drop you an e-mail to update the spreadsheet if that's okay?

yep, no worries.