The Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

5 minutes ago, 4519dennis said:

I have posted a few times to confirm continuing interest but haven't yet teamed up specifically with another group - should I review and do this? I had thought of helping @Sweet_pea first given that they are based in London so location fine for sorting exchange if successful.

I would think you will help the remaining members of your group for starters ... but after that it doesn't matter too much ... the tickets will be sent to the lead booker of that group so it doesnt matter who the purchaser is ... but yes choose someone to go for as a secondary by all means ... and even lower because if this works out we might be going for people that we dont expect to on the day .... its a lovely surprise for people potentially 

10 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Just as a thought , on the spreadsheet , maybe in column H , put the helpers from the resale crew who are helping which group , then in column I the secondary , ie i am helping crazy-fool from group A , then if successful trip over to group B for Vinty . 

thoughts and inputs ??

Big D

it doesnt really matter in terms of who helps who ... as long as people keep helping until that dreaded sell out message comes up ... for example someone may have quite a decent number of helpers for their group ie friends that they have accumulated to help .... the important thing is the live spreadsheet and access to it .... the numbers might help but it also guarantees nothing ... it might be that one group with no helpers manages to get in twice ....... all my helpers will know the groups that im prepared to cover on my debit card .... hope this makes sense ... the helpers are purely helpers and its their  choice who they decide to help out ... they are doing us a favour by helping 

9 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Possibly although the most important thing on the day is wearing those lucky pants and being organised and having some stuff ready to copy and paste or use shortcodes on Apple devices

I was planning on going commando for the big day, but you are maybe right! 

Edited by YourMonkeyWrench

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

@Stalk1963 here's the instructions on shortcodes for apple devices ... anyone struggling pm me or quote me and ill talk you through it , but hopefully its fairly self explanatory ... Its helped a few so far in the sales we've had ....

IMG_6125.jpeg

Thank you

I’ll give it ago 🤔🤔

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

@Stalk1963 here's the instructions on shortcodes for apple devices ... anyone struggling pm me or quote me and ill talk you through it , but hopefully its fairly self explanatory ... Its helped a few so far in the sales we've had ....

IMG_6125.jpeg

Brilliant it works great 👍👍👍

thank you

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

IMG_6125.jpeg

Can also do the same on iPhone/iPad by going to...

Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Text Replacement

1 minute ago, YourMonkeyWrench said:

All these year of manually typing it all each time! 
Game Changing...

To be honest, it's getting the page to load in the first page that's the nightmare - but once you're in it does help to be quick - especially in the resale.  Because it's over so quickly the time taken to enter the details can make all the difference.  And there's the added bonus that you're less likely to make a mistake as you will have typed all the details in when you were calm the previous day!

9 minutes ago, plot2pot said:

To be honest, it's getting the page to load in the first page that's the nightmare - but once you're in it does help to be quick - especially in the resale.  Because it's over so quickly the time taken to enter the details can make all the difference.  And there's the added bonus that you're less likely to make a mistake as you will have typed all the details in when you were calm the previous day!

True that. Nothing worse that nervously typing in the wrong digits!

how quickly did the resale sell out last year do we know? 

1 hour ago, plot2pot said:

To be honest, it's getting the page to load in the first page that's the nightmare 

This! We didn't even get that far during the on sale. But I'm def saving the rego numbers in as shortcuts now. What a good idea!

Edited by Monie802

17 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

IMG_6125.jpeg

Who's going to be wearing a t-shirt with this on it?