The Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

1 minute ago, Brianae said:

I've been a long time lurker but obviously none of you know me because I never posted or really had an account but after missing out on the general sale, volunteer opportunities I'm keen to maximise my chances as much as possible for the resale. Wold there be any chance for me to join the list? Completely understand if it's not viable because you guys dont know me. 

Anyway little about me and why I'm trying for tickets. I live in Australia but used to live in the UK. Only went to Glastonbury once in 2013 and had an amazing time with my boyfriend. My boyfriend is soon to become my husband and we will be travelling back to the UK in June for part of our honeymoon so finally back in the country to potentially go to Glastonbury. I was so excited when I thought we might be able to tie in glastonbury with our honeymoon and still hopeful we might be able to. 

No it’s entirely possible,  you have timed it well as we close it tomoro night ... to give people a chance to get to know each other bettter ... some of us have met but more haven’t ... but being active on the forum is a given I would say to maximise chances and also getting your own team together and available to help others after you have hopefully got those golden tickets ... congratulations on the weddding and hope you can help and be helped come April . Good luck and welcome aboard team resale ... oh and perhaps the most crucial thing the post and email address on page 1 

1 hour ago, Brianae said:

Thanks I'll send off an email. Had about 7 people trying during the general sale. Will try to see who is available for April to help

G'day Briana.

Happy to team up with you if you like? similar position to you as only joined this thread a few days ago despite being a long time lurker.

Just trying for tickets for me and my GF but have a few friends also trying for us aswell.

On 2/16/2020 at 1:29 PM, crazyfool1 said:

A few members on the spreadsheet haven't checked in recently .... just checking everything ok and you want to remain on there and part of the team .... hoping that people have started pairing up by now .... @flyleen @JacobCMarshall @clucking @wweerr208 @ionicmoose @Monie802.... 

I'm still in of course. 

16 hours ago, yehbutnobut said:

@vintagelaureate Geddon 👍 and thanks for the stellar work so far.

@flyleen we've been paired together just incase you havent see yet. 👋🤗

Just saying hello folks. I'm all in for the resale...been so very lucky in the past to have gotten tickets many times. Let's hope the luck continues. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, YourMonkeyWrench said:

G'day Briana.

Happy to team up with you if you like? similar position to you as only joined this thread a few days ago despite being a long time lurker.

Just trying for tickets for me and my GF but have a few friends also trying for us aswell.

It has to be a credit card for any non UK post codes - just so you're aware! 

8 hours ago, YourMonkeyWrench said:

G'day Briana.

As mentioned I'm registered as non UK so it'd need to be a credit card purchase so not sure if that works for you. I do have a UK bank account so transfers should be easy 

Ok everyone the RESALE SPREADSHEET is now CLOSED to new applicants but will remain open for any necessary updates .. we have the most important task now ... to gather help from far and wide and show folks the success that we can create as a team of mostly Internet strangers we have over 100 people to get to the best place in the world ... let’s do this everyone ... many thanks to @eFestivals for letting us have this on here and to @vintagelaureate for all the behind the scenes work involved in its creation giving us all increased hope . Thanks everyone and good luck I hope to meet you all for a pint at the ridge and furrow bar efestivals meet in June 

Any new entries recieved before 12 will still be processed 

• Upvote 3

On 2/27/2020 at 9:15 AM, vintagelaureate said:

After a little flurry of emails, the spreadsheet is updated as of now. On it we have:

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Charm, @flyleen, @yehbutnobut, @semmtexx, @Superscally, @BlueDaze, @JacobCMarshall, @gigpusher, @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @Johnkhutch, @Little Andy, @wweerr208, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer, @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose, @blutarsky, @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @rockandnoll, @Barnabybear, @spg, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @chemica, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet_pea,@JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83, @Bovla, @karlpowell, @Smash1984, @4519dennis, @Jensescapade, @DJL, @northernringo, @YourMonkeyWrench

We have had a few drop out, but we have an army of helpers amongst us all. I’ve noticed a few of the spreadsheet members haven’t been online in a good while - now might the time to re-emerge and make links with others etc. I’ve managed to group most people up if they could accommodate it, so fingers crossed for us all - lots of preparation time anyway! 

P.S: Hopefully I’ve tagged the right @Sweet_pea this time!

P.P.S: One person has emailed me reg numbers ages back but no user name, see group T, they can still buy tickets but it would be nice to know who it was for if successful.

Thank you sooooo much for organising this! x

Okay everybody, the spreadsheet is closed and we all owe @vintagelaureate and @crazyfool1 a debt of gratitude for all the hard work they've put into organising it. Now it's our turn - we all need to be all over this and make sure everyone we know is trying their hardest to get us all in. I for one can't cope with the thought of not being there and I know you will all feel the same, so let's do this!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, plot2pot said:

Okay everybody, the spreadsheet is closed and we all owe @vintagelaureate and @crazyfool1 a debt of gratitude for all the hard work they've put into organising it. Now it's our turn - we all need to be all over this and make sure everyone we know is trying their hardest to get us all in. I for one can't cope with the thought of not being there and I know you will all feel the same, so let's do this!

👏 👏 👏 agreed!!! let’s get our F5 fingers exercised for the big day(s)... and would be great if everyone could help out for the coach resale then the main resale, hopefully can knock out a few of us!

29 minutes ago, Ben_Monk said:

👏 👏 👏 agreed!!! let’s get our F5 fingers exercised for the big day(s)... and would be great if everyone could help out for the coach resale then the main resale, hopefully can knock out a few of us!

Not sure if it helps or not but I usually use chrome on at least one device as it as an automatic refresh tool which can be set to a 2 second refresh. 

Edited by YourMonkeyWrench
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, plot2pot said:

Couldn’t have said it better ... although my work will carry on right up to the festival trying to help ... first time I’ve been in this position for a while ... so want to help past the resale if people are open to last minute work opportunities and comps 

31 minutes ago, YourMonkeyWrench said:

Not sure if it helps or not but I usually use chrome on at least one device as it as an automatic refresh tool which can be set to a 2 second refresh. 

Possibly although the most important thing on the day is wearing those lucky pants and being organised and having some stuff ready to copy and paste or use shortcodes on Apple devices 

• Like 1