The Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

7 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

After a little flurry of emails, the spreadsheet is updated as of now. On it we have:

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Charm, @flyleen, @yehbutnobut, @semmtexx, @Superscally, @BlueDaze, @JacobCMarshall, @gigpusher, @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @Johnkhutch, @Little Andy, @wweerr208, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer, @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose, @blutarsky, @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @rockandnoll, @Barnabybear, @spg, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @chemica, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet_pea,@JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83, @Bovla, @karlpowell, @Smash1984, @4519dennis, @Jensescapade, @DJL, @northernringo, @YourMonkeyWrench

We have had a few drop out, but we have an army of helpers amongst us all. I’ve noticed a few of the spreadsheet members haven’t been online in a good while - now might the time to re-emerge and make links with others etc. I’ve managed to group most people up if they could accommodate it, so fingers crossed for us all - lots of preparation time anyway! 

P.S: Hopefully I’ve tagged the right @Sweet_pea this time!

P.P.S: One person has emailed me reg numbers ages back but no user name, see group T, they can still buy tickets but it would be nice to know who it was for if successful.

#legend

thank you 😁

22 hours ago, Bovla said:

It's when I hear stories like this that I realise I have no idea what can be done to improve the odds...other than an amazing spreadsheet put together by @crazyfool1 and @vintagelaureate of course 💪

The last time I actually got tickets myself I had 20 odd PCs turned on but I actually got through on my old iPhone via 4G, I think its all luck of the draw! 

Will email in a moment as I'd like to add my parents to the list if possible! 

On 2/24/2020 at 10:12 AM, Big durbs said:

i would hope that the resale thread is a support for @Jensescapade & @blutarsky as well as everyone else in the same boat , i would feel devastated if the opposite is the case .

i would have to say , this year has been the best organised resale by a long way due to the hard work put in by @crazyfool1 and @vintagelaureate , i am filled with hope that thus year we will get many of the resale crew through the green gates 🙂

Cheers Big D - great to know we are in peoples thoughts! 

13 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

After a little flurry of emails, the spreadsheet is updated as of now. On it we have:

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Charm, @flyleen, @yehbutnobut, @semmtexx, @Superscally, @BlueDaze, @JacobCMarshall, @gigpusher, @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @Johnkhutch, @Little Andy, @wweerr208, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer, @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose, @blutarsky, @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @rockandnoll, @Barnabybear, @spg, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @chemica, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet_pea,@JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83, @Bovla, @karlpowell, @Smash1984, @4519dennis, @Jensescapade, @DJL, @northernringo, @YourMonkeyWrench

We have had a few drop out, but we have an army of helpers amongst us all. I’ve noticed a few of the spreadsheet members haven’t been online in a good while - now might the time to re-emerge and make links with others etc. I’ve managed to group most people up if they could accommodate it, so fingers crossed for us all - lots of preparation time anyway! 

P.P.S: One person has emailed me reg numbers ages back but no user name, see group T, they can still buy tickets but it would be nice to know who it was for if successful.

Correct 🙂 thank you x

5 hours ago, YourMonkeyWrench said:

The last time I actually got tickets myself I had 20 odd PCs turned on but I actually got through on my old iPhone via 4G, I think its all luck of the draw! 

Part of the beauty of it, all that prep and manic F5ing and suddenly appears on the phone of all things!

How worried do you think we should be if we don't hear from team members for a while right up until resale date, maybe have a check in a week or 2 before to make sure everyone who signed up is still active and involved? If not, would it be a massive undertaking to remove some people and consolidate teams?

I'm considering going for coach resale as well as general. The only thing is, can I heck as like find any info on them. Do you just have to wait until you're at the booking page with mere seconds to spare before sellout to start browsing a list of locations/days/times or can this be planned out in advance? Like now? I've got a minimum 90 minute drive to my nearest coach pickup point I think, and will need to look into 5 days or parking, and getting a car park near the coach pickup point etc.

1 hour ago, Bovla said:

How worried do you think we should be if we don't hear from team members for a while right up until resale date, maybe have a check in a week or 2 before to make sure everyone who signed up is still active and involved? If not, would it be a massive undertaking to remove some people and consolidate teams?

I’m presuming that you have been an teamed with a currently inactive member ... we’ve had a few discussions over this and that’s why the people have been tagged now we have given enough time once the spreadsheet closes to rejig things a little if necessary and if it’s ok with the particular parties involved . There will hopefully be a slight rejig of some of the active coach ticket goers too ... I would think at least a month before to get acquainted ... we close it end of this month anyway 

47 minutes ago, Fearless_Fish said:

I'm considering going for coach resale as well as general. The only thing is, can I heck as like find any info on them. Do you just have to wait until you're at the booking page with mere seconds to spare before sellout to start browsing a list of locations/days/times or can this be planned out in advance? Like now? I've got a minimum 90 minute drive to my nearest coach pickup point I think, and will need to look into 5 days or parking, and getting a car park near the coach pickup point etc.

Ok so first thing do you have the departure points ? I think you choose the day and then departure point ... obviously wed is more popular but might have more resale seats ... there was talk of an extra 7000 tickets but currently this is very much an unknown ... so on the spreadsheet you would put the day and possible departure points .... for me it’s Taunton wed ... but the more choice the more likely someone is to be able to get in for you ... you will need the full cost of travel and festival ticket available ...anyone considering Taunton I might be able to help with parking or advice like I did last year so pm me 

5 minutes ago, 4519dennis said:

Sorry for basic question but who am I paired with? I assume most folk on the spreadsheet will go first for their own names and then if successful move onto whoever they are paired with? 

if you click on the link on page 1 of the thread you will find that you I think had luck with volunteering and your group has 3 remaining ... of course you can get re added to that group to make a 4 if you want ... you buy 4 tickets at a time in the resale ... get as much help as you can helping your group ... friends neighbours , aunts , mistresses etc  and then when you are sorted move on to another group that hasn't turned green on the spreadsheet .... its a live document that should update in real time ... so you can keep a device with that open if you have one 

1 minute ago, 4519dennis said:

OK yes that's correct I am volunteering with Shelter so will go for my 3 then will check the spreadsheet for others in need. So we are not allocated specific groups to go for we just check the live spreadsheet.

not currently ... you can go for groups above or below if you want , or anyone you feel confident with if you are paying (its totally up to people to decide for themselves ) 

19 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Thank you!

6 hours ago, yehbutnobut said:

@vintagelaureate Geddon 👍 and thanks for the stellar work so far.

@flyleen we've been paired together just incase you havent see yet. 👋🤗

ive got a contact number for her ... she teamed up with our group for the first sale .... I will see what I can do 

16 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ok so first thing do you have the departure points ? I think you choose the day and then departure point ... obviously wed is more popular but might have more resale seats ... there was talk of an extra 7000 tickets but currently this is very much an unknown ... so on the spreadsheet you would put the day and possible departure points .... for me it’s Taunton wed ... but the more choice the more likely someone is to be able to get in for you ... you will need the full cost of travel and festival ticket available ...anyone considering Taunton I might be able to help with parking or advice like I did last year so pm me 

I don't. Where do you find that info? I'm aiming for Leeds so pretty certain that will be an option, but not sure where in Leeds it goes from. There could be other possibilities too.

49 minutes ago, Fearless_Fish said:

I don't. Where do you find that info? I'm aiming for Leeds so pretty certain that will be an option, but not sure where in Leeds it goes from. There could be other possibilities too.

I’ll post it when I finish work ... unless someone beats me to it .... 

I've been a long time lurker but obviously none of you know me because I never posted or really had an account but after missing out on the general sale, volunteer opportunities I'm keen to maximise my chances as much as possible for the resale. Wold there be any chance for me to join the list? Completely understand if it's not viable because you guys dont know me. 

Anyway little about me and why I'm trying for tickets. I live in Australia but used to live in the UK. Only went to Glastonbury once in 2013 and had an amazing time with my boyfriend. My boyfriend is soon to become my husband and we will be travelling back to the UK in June for part of our honeymoon so finally back in the country to potentially go to Glastonbury. I was so excited when I thought we might be able to tie in glastonbury with our honeymoon and still hopeful we might be able to.