The Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

On 2/19/2020 at 7:57 PM, TheGoodWillOut said:

Really sorry but unfortunately going to have to drop out of getting tickets for the resale. Happy to try for others I should add but have other commitments Glasto weekend now. 

gutted but also pleased with what I’m doing instead although it’s no substitute 

Does this mean Embrace won't be at Glastonbury 'cos they've got other plans that weekend? (or are you just a fan, rather than a McNamara?)

On 2/21/2020 at 10:58 PM, blutarsky said:

I'm having sweats just catching up on resale posts on here, god knows what resale day will be like! 60 odd days to go!...

Same!  The resale thread makes me nervous.  I'm trying for volunteer places, but that in itself is very difficult. 60 days will hopefully fly and then we will know for sure. x

2 hours ago, Big durbs said:

we are all over it like a cheap suit buddy 🙂

how was the farm yesterday ? i have only been in the months coming up to gates open ( after lady P got her dress on )

Was great - we parked near Mary’s Gate and walked down Muddy Lane and across to the pyramid - was great to stand under the frame and look out imaging 150,000 people looking back!

We then walked past William’s Green to the disused railway and down to the south east corner. We wanted to head over to the base of the Pangea crane but they were clay pigeon shooting down that end so we didn’t brave it!

Took some pics but I don’t have the right lead with me to download them from my DSLR so that will have to wait. The weather was lovely though, was even sunny and a bit warm at one point!

17 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

we have some spaces for individuals to make some of the groups up to 4s if anyone knows anyone that might be interested .... closing at the end of the month too folks ... so Efests friendships can form :) bonding sessions whatever you want to do really :) 

Hi

Apologies at being a latecomer to this thread, but I'd be more than happy to help out here if anyone needs me. As someone who attended Glastonbury 25 I'm gutted to have not got a ticket for the big 50!

3 hours ago, mikeydredlox said:

Hi

Apologies at being a latecomer to this thread, but I'd be more than happy to help out here if anyone needs me. As someone who attended Glastonbury 25 I'm gutted to have not got a ticket for the big 50!

We need some individuals to make up some teams of 4 ... so if you are proactive and have help from elsewhere aswell .., an added bonus ... there is an email on page 1 to send your details to 

21 minutes ago, CCester said:

Just so you know guys we had to pull out from the spreadsheet because of financial and crazy landlord reasons. We are going to still try to help you out on resale day (and maybe we'll try on our own, but it's still to decide). 

@Monie802 sorry for leaving you, I wish you the best of luck. :)

That’s a shame ... all the best ...hope you get things sorted 

29 minutes ago, YourMonkeyWrench said:

Would love to be included and help others in the resale to. 

We have been 4 out the last 5 time and were gutted to miss out for the big 50. My usual trick of going into work turning on 20 odd PCs failed me this time round. 

Will email my details over now

Welcome ... make sure you hang about and join the fun ... the more interaction you have with people the more help people will give and that also goes for the people that haven’t posted or been on the forum of late ... 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, YourMonkeyWrench said:

We have been 4 out the last 5 time and were gutted to miss out for the big 50. My usual trick of going into work turning on 20 odd PCs failed me this time round. 

Welcome and good luck!  Maybe turn 40+ PCs on this time! 😂

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CCester said:

Just so you know guys we had to pull out from the spreadsheet because of financial and crazy landlord reasons. We are going to still try to help you out on resale day (and maybe we'll try on our own, but it's still to decide). 

@Monie802 sorry for leaving you, I wish you the best of luck. :)

Ah no, sad to hear that, hope everything gets sorted and you still manage to make it to the farm 😄

On 2/24/2020 at 3:37 PM, Big durbs said:

did you get to the secret piano bar and the dragon ?

No, we didn't really go any further south than the disused railway as it was unclear exactly where the clay pigeon shoot was taking place and we didn't want to get shot! We headed into Glastonbury town and took a stroll up to the tor instead which was worth doing.

1 hour ago, YourMonkeyWrench said:

It's when I hear stories like this that I realise I have no idea what can be done to improve the odds...other than an amazing spreadsheet put together by @crazyfool1 and @vintagelaureate of course 💪

8 minutes ago, YourMonkeyWrench said:

I was thinking 50 given the anniversary.. 

Good point! I've only got 3 PCs in the office at work and our connection is painfully slow so I'll take my chances at home with my laptop. Have a few others trying too though so fingers crossed! 🤞

1 hour ago, Bovla said:

It's when I hear stories like this that I realise I have no idea what can be done to improve the odds...other than an amazing spreadsheet put together by @crazyfool1 and @vintagelaureate of course 💪

Ok the first thing is don’t panic or worry about device numbers or speed if you can’t influence it ... the second is be organised and have everything ready and to hand and organised within your groups ... there is a massive thread on hints and tips for the main sale which I will link in a min ... but there are only a few bits that may prove of use ... access to a live spreadsheet will help aswell 

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Ok the first thing is don’t panic or worry about device numbers or speed if you can’t influence it ... the second is be organised and have everything ready and to hand and organised within your groups ... there is a massive thread on hints and tips for the main sale which I will link in a min ... but there are only a few bits that may prove of use ... access to a live spreadsheet will help aswell 

Yeah I remember scrolling through that thread many times over the years, and many of the tips being not too helpful! Organisation is definitely the MVP here though.

Just now, Bovla said:

Yeah I remember scrolling through that thread many times over the years, and many of the tips being not too helpful! Organisation is definitely the MVP here though.

Copy and paste and shortcodes for Apple devices are my winning tips that have helped on here  I’ll also be posting those closer to the time .... I’m still looking for that tip that might help me with the shakes though ... might have to draught in some help to resale hq :) 

• Like 1

After a little flurry of emails, the spreadsheet is updated as of now. On it we have:

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Charm, @flyleen, @yehbutnobut, @semmtexx, @Superscally, @BlueDaze, @JacobCMarshall, @gigpusher, @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @Johnkhutch, @Little Andy, @wweerr208, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer, @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose, @blutarsky, @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @rockandnoll, @Barnabybear, @spg, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @chemica, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet_pea,@JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83, @Bovla, @karlpowell, @Smash1984, @4519dennis, @Jensescapade, @DJL, @northernringo, @YourMonkeyWrench

We have had a few drop out, but we have an army of helpers amongst us all. I’ve noticed a few of the spreadsheet members haven’t been online in a good while - now might the time to re-emerge and make links with others etc. I’ve managed to group most people up if they could accommodate it, so fingers crossed for us all - lots of preparation time anyway! 

P.S: Hopefully I’ve tagged the right @Sweet_pea this time!

P.P.S: One person has emailed me reg numbers ages back but no user name, see group T, they can still buy tickets but it would be nice to know who it was for if successful.

Edited by vintagelaureate
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

7 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

After a little flurry of emails, the spreadsheet is updated as of now. On it we have:

@crazyfool1, @vintagelaureate, @Charm, @flyleen, @yehbutnobut, @semmtexx, @Superscally, @BlueDaze, @JacobCMarshall, @gigpusher, @Puttycat1, @clucking, @Stalk1963, @bloom92, @SunnyDays10, @Levitz, @Strummer74, @Johnkhutch, @Little Andy, @wweerr208, @BackpackFullOfWarmBeer, @Friendly Banter, @Flysheet, @ionicmoose, @blutarsky, @plot2pot, @AAlex, @Gilb, @Modjo, @Lme94, @rockandnoll, @Barnabybear, @spg, @Fearless_Fish, @Ben_Monk, @Ovechkin, @Monie802, @sophiewally, @chemica, @mikeydredlox, @Sweet_pea,@JaiCrispy37, @Damon, @marigold83, @Bovla, @karlpowell, @Smash1984, @4519dennis, @Jensescapade, @DJL, @northernringo, @YourMonkeyWrench

We have had a few drop out, but we have an army of helpers amongst us all. I’ve noticed a few of the spreadsheet members haven’t been online in a good while - now might the time to re-emerge and make links with others etc. I’ve managed to group most people up if they could accommodate it, so fingers crossed for us all - lots of preparation time anyway! 

P.S: Hopefully I’ve tagged the right @Sweet_pea this time!

P.P.S: One person has emailed me reg numbers ages back but no user name, see group T, they can still buy tickets but it would be nice to know who it was for if successful.

Thanks for organising this, you absolute diamond. So close now. 
Charm x

• Like 1