The Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

7 hours ago, Big durbs said:

We got your back mate , we all know people who always seam to get tickets and go every year , the reason is they are in a huge group of friends and family and they run a military operation on ticket day .

your now part of the resale family with a great team of helpers 🙂 

I like this, let's go with this

9 hours ago, Big durbs said:

If I understand it correctly, yes the ticket can be cancelled BUT , by the ticket holder ie the one with the access to the see tickets account, 

that said , it true , a lot of us are long standing gold members and have also met face to face ( I have met @crazyfool1 at last years pilton party, how could you miss that hat in a crowd)

i thought the plan was to have a pre paid card ready and loaded for the group your trying for ? Not sure how this would work if your really lucky and click over to the next group?

maybe with each group a phone number , so if you get through and put the reg numbers in , a quick call to the card holder , I think once your through to the payment page you have time to pay and the tickets are held for about 3 mins 

Ahhh. That makes sense. Slight shame. 

Can anyone else confirm if this is correct? No offence intended @Big durbs 😁

9 hours ago, Big durbs said:

We got your back mate , we all know people who always seam to get tickets and go every year , the reason is they are in a huge group of friends and family and they run a military operation on ticket day .

your now part of the resale family with a great team of helpers 🙂 

#legend 

I'm more than happy to provide ID and social media profiles if anyone is kind enough to try for my group when they are successful (don't have Facebook anymore but I have twitter and LinkedIn).

Definitely a good idea to 'close' the spreadsheet at the end of the month, should we maybe make a note of users on the sheet who are Gold members? As opposed to those who have stumbled on this thread when googling and never returned (if there are any who would fall in to that bracket)

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, northernringo said:

I'm more than happy to provide ID and social media profiles if anyone is kind enough to try for my group when they are successful (don't have Facebook anymore but I have twitter and LinkedIn).

Definitely a good idea to 'close' the spreadsheet at the end of the month, should we maybe make a note of users on the sheet who are Gold members? As opposed to those who have stumbled on this thread when googling and never returned (if there are any who would fall in to that bracket)

If you hover over a profile whilst logged in on a desktop it shows the last time active status ... this is part of the reason @vintagelaureate tagged everyone initially ... so some decent assumptions can be made from that ... I’ve also done a roll call a couple of days ago for those that have been absent from efests for a few months or more ... so hopefully that should wake those from their slumbers 

12 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

If you hover over a profile whilst logged in on a desktop it shows the last time active status ... this is part of the reason @vintagelaureate tagged everyone initially ... so some decent assumptions can be made from that ... I’ve also done a roll call a couple of days ago for those that have been absent from efests for a few months or more ... so hopefully that should wake those from their slumbers 

Great thinking :) 

17 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

Hi Vinty

i have been trying to send you a DM and it wont let me send , its the same message i sent @crazyfool1 the same message.

BigDurbs

Cheers, just seen it. My inbox if full!! I'll clear it out. 

Hi guys, just to let you know I've made the tricky decision to leave the spreadsheet. I might still try the resale, but I'm dithering at the moment and I don't think I should be a part of this unless I'm fully committed! I also didn't have any helpers to bring to the table so probably won't be a massive loss to anyone! Hoping @bloom92 can be teamed up with someone else in the meantime. Just seemed fairer to pull out now than to have a last minute wobble and fuck everyone up. Still wish you all the very best of luck though! 

Hi, I'm still in denial about missing out on tix - my daughter and I tried - so did friends in Germany, Spain, UK and Netherlands. Nada. None of us even got past holding page. Clearly being punished for getting tix last year in first 5 min. Ah well. Would love to join the spreadsheet. 🙂 Only 2 of us - very determined Glasto regulars....

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

just tweeted see tickets and had a reply about the groups at different locations .... Its a bit of a bloody pain but here is the response .... im sure there are ways around it ... secure delivery companys for starters..

Aye, we should be able to sort it one way or another

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Also @Charm definitely still happy to team up on coaches but do feel free to accept someone else's offer if they come in first. We are dithering and don't want to get in the way of your plans!

Definitely up for this. I’m trying to secure a volunteer place but it seems unlikely. Still hoping for joy in the resale. 
Charm x

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Big durbs said:

no , dont do twitter , think i have it but dont use or understand it ( i know , i am a old wrinkly lol )

that response is nasty on another level of nasty , im sure we can work some sort of system via recorded delivery or even courier or meeting up if the people are close enough .

we dont want to split groups just to make the logistics easier , im sure everyone would agree , and im sure there is a way to lump people together who are in close postal codes

i dont think we need worry ... theres not so many groups to worry about ... lets get them the tickets first ... and then getting tickets to people later ... theres ways around it ... courier and recorded are obviously possible as is meeting at the farm or close by ... a pain but im sure people will do what they can at this stage ...

7 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

im sure your rite , i would have sold my grandma , wife and my first born for a ticket in 2017 lol

As I have none of those ... I will make this a public offer for 2020 ... someone’s offering strokes  tickets in return for resale help on another thread ... they need to up their game :) 

Edited by crazyfool1

5 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Hi guys, just to let you know I've made the tricky decision to leave the spreadsheet. I might still try the resale, but I'm dithering at the moment and I don't think I should be a part of this unless I'm fully committed! I also didn't have any helpers to bring to the table so probably won't be a massive loss to anyone! Hoping @bloom92 can be teamed up with someone else in the meantime. Just seemed fairer to pull out now than to have a last minute wobble and fuck everyone up. Still wish you all the very best of luck though! 

I'll still be on hand to help you out. 😘

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

i dont think we need worry ... theres not so many groups to worry about ... lets get them the tickets first ... and then getting tickets to people later ... theres ways around it ... courier and recorded are obviously possible as is meeting at the farm or close by ... a pain but im sure people will do what they can at this stage ...

Next day Tracked and recorded special delivery would be your best bet 🙂

2 hours ago, TheGoodWillOut said:

Really sorry but unfortunately going to have to drop out of getting tickets for the resale. Happy to try for others I should add but have other commitments Glasto weekend now. 

gutted but also pleased with what I’m doing instead although it’s no substitute 

Okay, I hope all is well! I've had a few emails in the last few days so people will step into the gap! Thanks for letting me know.