The Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

Three friends confirmed this week they won't be trying for tickets in the resale - which is good news (kind of, obviously a shame they don't want to come!) for several reasons:

• Three more uncontested tickets for us all to fight over
  • They'll be trying for our group on the spreadsheet
  • Some other friends who may have had divided loyalties will now definitely be trying for us

Just have to hope we don't get an amazing band announcement that makes them change their mind 😂

1 minute ago, plot2pot said:

Three friends confirmed this week they won't be trying for tickets in the resale - which is good news (kind of, obviously a shame they don't want to come!) for several reasons:

• Three more uncontested tickets for us all to fight over
  • They'll be trying for our group on the spreadsheet
  • Some other friends who may have had divided loyalties will now definitely be trying for us

Just have to hope we don't get an amazing band announcement that makes them change their mind 😂

Maybe you can talk them into trying for a group either side of you on the spreadsheet? Should you get lucky of course :) 

been having a chat with @vintagelaureate about shutting the spreadsheet to new applicants at the end of this month to allow associations / friendships to be formed .... any comments or objections ? we can then focus on getting some help ... and vintage can have a well deserved rest for a bit :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

been having a chat with @vintagelaureate about shutting the spreadsheet to new applicants at the end of this month to allow associations / friendships to be formed .... any comments or objections ? we can then focus on getting some help ... and vintage can have a well deserved rest for a bit :) 

Like the idea, sounds good

With the spreadsheet closing soon .... we have 120 names on there currently ..... if every team brings along an additional 4 helpers ... for some maybe this isn't possible ... but id hope so .... we could (potentially ) have 480 people helping to get people on the farm ..... this is without the numerous fantastic people who have offered their time to help on resale day ..... now if those people all help on bus resale day we could bring those numbers to more favourable levels should we manage to secure some tickets from that .... and of course some will have more helping them than those numbers ... everyone I would hope can bring at least one person onboard I dont think thats outrageous ...some thoughts to hopefully get some people motivating the troops ... 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

With the spreadsheet closing soon .... we have 120 names on there currently ..... if every team brings along an additional 4 helpers ... for some maybe this isn't possible ... but id hope so .... we could (potentially ) have 480 people helping to get people on the farm ..... this is without the numerous fantastic people who have offered their time to help on resale day ..... now if those people all help on bus resale day we could bring those numbers to more favourable levels should we manage to secure some tickets from that .... and of course some will have more helping them than those numbers ... everyone I would hope can bring at least one person onboard I dont think thats outrageous ...some thoughts to hopefully get some people motivating the troops ... 

4 sounds reasonable I think, and with those stats there's reason to be optimistic

6 minutes ago, Bovla said:

4 sounds reasonable I think, and with those stats there's reason to be optimistic

The important thing being that everyone brings those kind of numbers along and everyone is willing to help the others on the spreadsheet and has access to it ... I know ( im realistic) that it won't happen in all cases .... and it is of course going to be tough .... but everyone starting to mobilise the numbers now is important 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

Awesome ... good effort there :) 

12 is my conservative estimate as i know a few people have other friends that they are looking for as well. But there is the 4 in our group. 2 friends who got us tickets last year, the husband and Mum of 2 of the people in my group, the boyfriend of one of the others, my boss and my colleagues in Barcelona (5), one of my good friends and her husband, She has said her best friend and husband will try for us as well. 3 or 4 other friends have said they will help as well so I'll just need to nudge them nearer the time. We might even be able to get some colleagues in Russia and Ukraine to help as well depending on time difference although they never seem to sleep!! 

1 minute ago, gigpusher said:

12 is my conservative estimate as i know a few people have other friends that they are looking for as well. But there is the 4 in our group. 2 friends who got us tickets last year, the husband and Mum of 2 of the people in my group, the boyfriend of one of the others, my boss and my colleagues in Barcelona (5), one of my good friends and her husband, She has said her best friend and husband will try for us as well. 3 or 4 other friends have said they will help as well so I'll just need to nudge them nearer the time. We might even be able to get some colleagues in Russia and Ukraine to help as well depending on time difference although they never seem to sleep!! 

I’ve got some decent numbers too closest friends trying for spreadsheet after mine ... I think trying to get people to turn it green is the important thing so the people that get in don’t waste too much time trying for already successful ones... it’s the best prepared one I’ve seen in my time on here but it definately needs to be ... I’m going to have a live device with the spreadsheet showing so I can be seeing it update in real time 

23 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

The important thing being that everyone brings those kind of numbers along and everyone is willing to help the others on the spreadsheet and has access to it ... I know ( im realistic) that it won't happen in all cases .... and it is of course going to be tough .... but everyone starting to mobilise the numbers now is important 

Definitely, strength in numbers, I'll have at least 10 helping the two of us that are in the spreadsheet. Hoping to recruit more as we get closer.

9 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I’ve got some decent numbers too closest friends trying for spreadsheet after mine ... I think trying to get people to turn it green is the important thing so the people that get in don’t waste too much time trying for already successful ones... it’s the best prepared one I’ve seen in my time on here but it definately needs to be ... I’m going to have a live device with the spreadsheet showing so I can be seeing it update in real time 

This is hopefully going to be the most heartwarming thing, seeing all the hard work pay off. Thanks again for sorting/organising/mobilising!

2 hours ago, Bovla said:

Definitely, strength in numbers, I'll have at least 10 helping the two of us that are in the spreadsheet. Hoping to recruit more as we get closer.

hopefully you mean the group of 4 that you are in ? :) .... @vintagelaureate has done all the hard work ... im just tying some loose ends together and praying it pays off :) 

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

hopefully you mean the group of 4 that you are in ? :) .... @vintagelaureate has done all the hard work ... im just tying some loose ends together and praying it pays off :) 

Ha yes, sorry, poor wording. I mean they agreed to help the 2 of us so will be trying for our whole group! Well huge thanks to @vintagelaureate as well then 😁

Yep. It's all about the groups and strength in numbers. 

I'll be contacting the people who have kindly offered me help in the next few weeks to check their still okay for it. 

I have had a drop out the spreadsheet which I need to update, so I will see if there is any movement of anyone else because of it. 

Cheers for keeping the thread (and the ticket hope) alive!!!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

Yep. It's all about the groups and strength in numbers. 

I'll be contacting the people who have kindly offered me help in the next few weeks to check their still okay for it. 

I have had a drop out the spreadsheet which I need to update, so I will see if there is any movement of anyone else because of it. 

Cheers for keeping the thread (and the ticket hope) alive!!!

Hey Vintage, I've had two of mine pull out, can I replace the names with two others?