The Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

3 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

its a tough one as people will naturally go for groups that they feel that they have trust with in terms of payment

There can't be any subjectivity involved or it's not a fair process - I'd strongly suggest that a successful group helps the group next to them on the spreadsheet. I can't think of a fairer way to do it, but happy to stand corrected.

3 minutes ago, kalifire said:

There can't be any subjectivity involved or it's not a fair process - I'd strongly suggest that a successful group helps the group next to them on the spreadsheet. I can't think of a fairer way to do it, but happy to stand corrected.

Agreed, but have all the people on the spreadsheet been verified as long term members? Not keen on relying on/trusting an unknown newbie...

5 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I think the easiest way is to establish a starting group and work your way down. That's why we discussed looking at the spreadsheet before we 'lock' it. There are a few inactive posters on there etc.

E.g. 

If @Big durbs was helping group A, and had success he'd move to B. 

If someone else started at say group E, they'd move to F etc. but I would expect groups to be actively looking for help too?

I know that I've got a few offers of help which I'm eternally grateful for no matter what. 

Edited by vintagelaureate

1 minute ago, Superscally said:

If someone was a noob when they got on the spreadsheet, I don't think forming bonds can be relied upon, especially if they've not been active much since. Call me a cynic, but it's over a grand.

yep for sure ... trust / payment has to be both ways ... its all down to the personal relationships ... the foremost thought  being that people dont get in anyway out of pocket ... The spreadsheet enables help to be forthcoming and given to others but its also about people using a modicum of common sense too ... if you hover over a users profile you can see when they were last online and you can also see the number of posts they have made too ... theres also the pm and use of other methods too ...

2 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I’m happy with group A , I have known CF for some time on here and have met him as well ( top man btw ) , group B is cool as well , but what’s with @SecretFish ? He doesn’t seam to have a group ? Is that because he is a two and looking to hook up another two ? ( btw he lives about a mile from me , small world eh )

He is 'green' - yes? He was taken out of his group as he was successful in the volunteering but I've kept him on there as an icon of good fortune.😀 

And I was just using you as an example as I know you frequent this thread! Thanks.

On 1/11/2020 at 12:03 PM, vintagelaureate said:

We got 99 problems but the spreadsheet ain't one...

99 days to the general resale so it seems as good as time as any! 

Please see the attached link for the resale spreadsheet, it is only open to be viewed currently - we can open it for editing closer to the date to add more specific details such as contact numbers etc. 

Please get in touch if you need to be added, or need anything changing! I have hidden Column C (surname) until ticket day.

THE SPREADSHEET

Hello how do i go about adding my friends and i to this list? we missed out this year but are on the waiting list to volunteer, but still want to try for tickets again, happy to try for other people too if we are successful 

20 minutes ago, jaimebionic said:

Hello how do i go about adding my friends and i to this list? we missed out this year but are on the waiting list to volunteer, but still want to try for tickets again, happy to try for other people too if we are successful 

On page 1 there’s an email adress to email ... all the information is in the initial post 

18 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

He is 'green' - yes? He was taken out of his group as he was successful in the volunteering but I've kept him on there as an icon of good fortune.😀 

And I was just using you as an example as I know you frequent this thread! Thanks.

icon of good fortune? i'll take it! haha

Just now, Ben_Monk said:

Thanks for adding me on the list! @Fearless_Fish - it looks like we're teammates... and thanks for the heartwarming helpers, we need you! I really don't want to miss out on a fifth Glasto in a row through my sheer terrible luck.

And now I've got excited two months before the resale... typical

A decent bit of teaming up here ... don’t forget to get all friends and helpers involved in the spreadsheet if at all possible .. maybe provide them with links too it ... the quicker people go green means less time potentially used on successfull already people :) 

3 minutes ago, Bovla said:

Not a bad idea this, to evenly distribute the help. Sounds good.

Fair point ... but in reality people might help people they are more comfortable with in terms of payment ... groups setting up something like a prepay account and all paying in amounts so the balance is ready to go is helpful if 2 groups of 2 have been teamed up 

Yeah I suggested this a week or 2 back. Without wanting to make extra work for @vintagelaureate. May be handy to see who is helping who. I think a lot of people have already agreed to help certain members but I’d be happy to be assigned a second group to try for if we manage to get VL and @Charm tickets from my first group.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Fair point ... but in reality people might help people they are more comfortable with in terms of payment ... groups setting up something like a prepay account and all paying in amounts so the balance is ready to go is helpful if 2 groups of 2 have been teamed up 

Yeah that's a fair, I think most people on here are trustworthy but maybe that's a mistake 🧐

On 2/11/2020 at 2:14 PM, Ben_Monk said:

Thanks for adding me on the list! @Fearless_Fish - it looks like we're teammates... and thanks for the heartwarming helpers, we need you! I really don't want to miss out on a fifth Glasto in a row through my sheer terrible luck.

And now I've got excited two months before the resale... typical

@Ben_Monk Are you feeling lucky? Well are ya??

• Like 1