The Resale Spreadsheet

vintagelaureate

I would suggest locking the spreadsheet for editing once it gets nearer. Is there anything to stop someone going in, messing around with it and bollocksing up the numbers? There are some sad people about and i'd be worried about it being tampered with.

Just now, mazola said:

I would suggest locking the spreadsheet for editing once it gets nearer. Is there anything to stop someone going in, messing around with it and bollocksing up the numbers? There are some sad people about and i'd be worried about it being tampered with.

yep we have decided lock it 1 month before the sale :) 

1 hour ago, mazola said:

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

yep we have decided lock it 1 month before the sale :) 

Yep, we'd already decided to. Plus right now it's only me that can edit it.

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but if the rules are the same as last year, you can only purchase two coach tickets together in the resale. Noticed in the spreadsheet there's one group of 3 all after coach tickets - this could cause some confusion if someone gets through for that group...

@Superscally I believe it's your group?

2 hours ago, Fish Bulb said:

Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but if the rules are the same as last year, you can only purchase two coach tickets together in the resale. Noticed in the spreadsheet there's one group of 3 all after coach tickets - this could cause some confusion if someone gets through for that group...

It's 4 apparently this year - although I don't know who first said that. 

10 hours ago, Fish Bulb said:

As VL said, pretty sure it's four

Just a thought. Might it be worth listing next to groups who is helping them? For example if more than 1 person who already has tickets is helping the same group we know who to message so they move on to the next group etc. I know we can always check the spreadsheet but it can be hectic on ticket day!

28 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

Just a thought. Might it be worth listing next to groups who is helping them? For example if more than 1 person who already has tickets is helping the same group we know who to message so they move on to the next group etc. I know we can always check the spreadsheet but it can be hectic on ticket day!

hopefully as people secure the tickets they can mark the spreadsheet yellow and it will do this in real time so people can either have an extra window / tab /device open with this on ...and others change the details if they are already  through .... then all payments etc can be sorted after the sale via pm ? 

Edited by crazyfool1