Wilderness 2020

Chewie

Been twice

Forget the 'posh bit' as you can avoid them with ease.

1st time it was really good, great feel to it all even security were having fun.

2nd time the feel changed, security were not happy, cut backs all over especially the main stage that had been trimmed by 3 hours a day

If the 2nd time was our first we would not have gone back. We will not do a third time as it just felt wrong; as lots of others who were there also commented and said they would not return.

21 hours ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Been twice

Forget the 'posh bit' as you can avoid them with ease.

1st time it was really good, great feel to it all even security were having fun.

2nd time the feel changed, security were not happy, cut backs all over especially the main stage that had been trimmed by 3 hours a day

If the 2nd time was our first we would not have gone back. We will not do a third time as it just felt wrong; as lots of others who were there also commented and said they would not return.

Which years were those? We went one year and had an amazing time, second time was pretty fun but the third year was, like you said, just not as good.

• 4 weeks later...

Great festival we are in our 3rdyear you won’t laugh as much great fun!!!

one question if anyone Can advise

the shittle busses what time do they run? Can you get on them if you’ve not come in by train? Also pedestrian access would they let you in if you had a full ticket plus camping rather than ticket non camping? Anyone help can’t seem to get a response from them 

• 3 weeks later...

This would straight up be the most infuriating festival on the planet, for me. 

Imagine spending 3 or 4 days in a field with intolerably posh, rich people 'letting their hair down' 🤮

Imagine the conversations you'd hear from other tents? "oh Harriet, can you please pass me that murrraaaahhh, i want to do a line of MD" 

The fact that scumbag David Cameron has been spotted there speaks for itself. 

I really, really hope it goes bust or something similarly catastrophic. Then again, we dont really need more posh, rich people going to Glastonbury do we..... 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Cool Glasto Guy said:

This would straight up be the most infuriating festival on the planet, for me. 

Imagine spending 3 or 4 days in a field with intolerably posh, rich people 'letting their hair down' 🤮

Imagine the conversations you'd hear from other tents? "oh Harriet, can you please pass me that murrraaaahhh, i want to do a line of MD" 

The fact that scumbag David Cameron has been spotted there speaks for itself. 

I really, really hope it goes bust or something similarly catastrophic. Then again, we dont really need more posh, rich people going to Glastonbury do we..... 

Who hurt you?