Coach travel to Sticklinch/Worthy View

Darren Phillips

I've been to the last two festivals, but this year is the first time by coach (took a chance to get tickets via coach sale and glad we did in the end!).

As I'm an old duffer, we've also booked Sticklinch, just wanted to check if the coach drops you anywhere near the pre-erected camping, has multiple stops or just drops you somewhere central and you make your own way across site? Although from memory this new area isn't that far from one of the main gates, any help would be fab :)

30 minutes ago, Darren Phillips said:

I've been to the last two festivals, but this year is the first time by coach (took a chance to get tickets via coach sale and glad we did in the end!).

As I'm an old duffer, we've also booked Sticklinch, just wanted to check if the coach drops you anywhere near the pre-erected camping, has multiple stops or just drops you somewhere central and you make your own way across site? Although from memory this new area isn't that far from one of the main gates, any help would be fab :)

There are shuttles busses to worthy view from gate a  with a wait at peak arrival times ... presumably there will be similar for sticklinch 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darren Phillips said:

Someone emailed and asked if there were shuttle buses to Sticklinch and the answer was no (think it was posted on GlastChat), I'll try and find it and post a screenshot.  I think they consider it within walking distance of the Coach drop off