Pitching up Weds afternoon

Clubber Lang

1 hour ago, Clubber Lang said:

Hi guys, 6 of us are looking to arrive on Wednesday all being well at 13:00, what is the likelihood of getting into Pennards or Park Home ground?

We will all have pop up tents!

Thanks in advance

Better chance at Park but depends on how may tents you have and whether you want to pitch close together. Space will be at  a premium by then and all depends on the day. Yes there will be spaces but may be not pitching together if you have 3 or more tents....maybe even 2 !  There will be ample room for tent collectives elsewhere..

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Clubber Lang said:

what is the likelihood of getting into Pennards or Park Home ground?

Pennards is one of the quickest to fill up so it's highly unlikely.  Park Home is more realistic but even then by 1pm it is usually quite full.  That said, if you're all only interested in camping in that area but not necessarily near each other then you should be able to find 6 spaces.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, March Hare said:

Not a great view @Clubber Lang but this the the bottom of Pennards at 10am on the Wednesday.  Room in between tents but not much.

06933AFB-69B3-47A9-A70C-D36303763D0E.jpeg

Cheers March, what's Paines like? I've only ever camped in Pennards and park home - on the one hand I'm like if it's not broke don't fix it on the other I'm like shall we venture to pastures new!

• 2 weeks later...

Used to always camp in oxylers, but last time i went in 2017 it was so crowded. next year we have decided that we are not gonna rush to the popular campsites and instead want to pitch in the quieter ones a bit further back and just walk the extra.

Is there anywhere on site where you could save space for 2 tents as we are the only ones arriving on the Wednesday?