• 55-64
    • 45-54
    • 35-44
    • 25-34
    • 18-24
    • Under 18

3 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

I identify as a 27 year old.

I’m 28 and identity as a 57 year old. I think I grew too quick and I’m very miserable.

Macca, Kendrick, Orbital, Diana Ross, NGHFB who all look pretty nailed on. Would be big into Solange and Pet Shop Boys if they avoid Macca and Kendrick. Thom Yorke again if he avoids those two.

Dream headliner would probably be Radiohead again.

Headliners I can’t see happening Daft Punk, The Kinks, Oasis, Stone Roses, Talking Heads. New Order with Peter Hook would be incredible. 

Still not over the George Clinton with Parliament/Funkadelic AND The Family Stone clashing with Yeezy. Would love to see George Clinton at Glastonbury was mega when I saw him at The Ritz. Seriously though who’s fucking idea was that?!

Kraftwerk have been my bogey act for various reasons I’ve not ended up seeing them despite having tickets twice. Would love to see them at Glastonbury in the dark somewhere. 

Edited by Tommy Dickfingers

3 hours ago, Ddiamondd said:

1) 28 – been going since 2003 so moved up through all the bottom categories so far

2) from what we know/educated guesses... Solange, Aerosmith, Kendrick Lamar, Pet Shop Boys, Thom Yorke, some IICON stuff I can't talk about yet

3) Daft Punk, Beyonce & Jay-Z (they'll do it together next time)

I'm looking forward to this 

Cheers everyone  - absolutely loving the responses so far :thankyou:

Was initially a bit worried asking the question as I know some folk can be funny about age etc, but everyone has taken it in the spirit it was intended.

Looks like mid 30's is the mean age so far.

Loving the diversity of musical tastes that really seem to have no correlation to age - as it should be!

I hope its not just me who appreciates knowing each other just a little bit better now.

😘

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, circus92 said:

Cheers everyone  - absolutely loving the responses so far :thankyou:

Was initially a bit worried asking the question as I know some folk can be funny about age etc, but everyone has taken it in the spirit it was intended.

Looks like mid 30's is the mean age so far.

Loving the diversity of musical tastes that really seem to have no correlation to age - as it should be!

I hope its not just me who appreciates knowing each other just a little bit better now.

😘

dont call the mid 30s mean ... ive always found that a quite generous age bracket :) ...  ive decided I will wear my age badge proudly to the efest meet ... potentially 

Edited by crazyfool1

1. 50 coming on 25

2. Macca, Crowded House, Diana Ross, PSB, Aerosmith

3. Something different, October Drift, Prodigy, Led Zeppelin

Really want good weather to chill and wander everywhere and chill, dance and enjoy. Want to chill in Strummerville, off my head in SEC and Glade and dance my nut off everywhere.

1 hour ago, circus92 said:

And that's exactly how it should be 😁

That’s the beauty of Glastonbury, such a wide range of musical genres , always something somewhere on site that is a must watch no matter what your preferences are. That also explains why it’s got an appeal for all ages as the poll results proves .  I can look at every line up for every Glastonbury since the first and there’s  bands I love , from Marc Bolan and Hawkwind in the early festivals to Lizzo, Wolf Alice , Aurora etc in recent times. 

You have to keep an open mind, there’s bands you may dislike but never dislike those who like the bands you dislike! 

• Upvote 1