• 65 plus
    • 55-64
    • 45-54
    • 35-44
    • 25-34
    • 18-24
    • Under 18

1. 67

2. From Neil's rumoured list - Diana Ross (preferably Supremes heavy), Elbow, Macca, Kinks, Thom Yorke, Warmduchser.

2. From my list - Nick Cave, The National, LCD Soundsystem, The Murder Capital, Richard Hawley (apparently he doesn't like doing festivals but his Roundhouse gig last year was one of my highlights), Young Fathers ( I can only hope that their recent absence is because they are in a studio somewhere, the album will drop soon and then they'll smash it on W Holts)

3. Sorry, has to be 3 Pyramid headliners - my dream team would be Tom Waits, REM, Kate Bush

On 1/4/2020 at 11:19 AM, circus92 said:

I have only been on here a few months now and still getting to know everyone, but found it interesting yesterday when some people mentioned their age, so I thought it would be interesting to do a poll to see what age groups people fall into.

I firmly believe that "Age is only a number".  Life is what you make of it and we are all here for too short a time so you need to make it count.  Sadly, I see lots of people in everyday life falling in line with what is "expected" of their age on lots of topics, and particularly their musical tastes.  For example, people in their 20's dismissing artists because they aren't "cool" enough, or people over 35 dismissing acts because "they are for the kids"

Thankfully people on here seem to be far more open minded in general which is why I enjoy it so much.

With that in mind, I would be curious to know -

1) Your age

2) 6 acts you are most looking forward to seeing this year (based on those already confirmed or likely to play)

3) 2 acts you would love to see headline the Pyramid above all others in the next decade (regardless of how unlikely they are to appear)

Here's mine to start with -

1) 46

2) Taylor Swift, The 1975, Pet Shop Boys, Charli XCX, Grimes, Wolf Alice

3) The Stone Roses and U2

Thanks 😀

1. 55

2. Jesssie J, Kelis, Erykah Badu , Mariah Carey, Alica Keys,  Chase & Status.

3. Jesssie J, Erykah Badu

u.

Edited by bamber